*** official titans @ dolphins game thread *** | Page 77 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official titans @ dolphins game thread ***

Only daniel snyder would be dumb enough to pay sean smith..i hope he DOES so he has no chance of BEING back..

Well when you get your qb when your supposed to, you don't have to waste 2 2nd round picks and a first trying to get it later. Maybe then you can draft playmakers to surround him with, with those picks. It would help if you have a competent gm who knows what he is doing.

agree our gm BLOWS but i like RT get him a WR and a good TE

Because Tannehill actually seems to learn from his mistakes. He reads defenses better than Chad Henne EVER did, or ever will for that matter. He makes throws that Henne routinely missed after years in the league. He doesn't stare down his WR's and can routinely find his 2nd, 3rd, and 4th read, whereas Henne always locked on to his first read. He has better awareness in the pocket, and feels the pressure better. Would you like me to go on?

I would like to see these together consistently... I guess I'm still skeptical with all the crap we've had the past 12 years...

I'm also pissed with this game and really hope everyone is right there...

The bottom line is we played a pathetic denfense today and our offense was even worse.

No, as usual wrong again. Bottom line we got beat in EVERY PHASE of the game. Defensively we got mauled, special teams sucked, run game sucked, online blew chunks, and, yes, RT was not as sharp as he had been. Almost wondering if you are related to Moore, didnt watch game, OR are a Bush fan and don't really know S*** about football.

Btw, the first person to post a 'positives' thread should also be banned. There were none. Literally none. Forget it and move on to Thursday.

Well when you get your qb when your supposed to, you don't have to waste 2 2nd round picks and a first trying to get it later. Maybe then you can draft playmakers to surround him with, with those picks. It would help if you have a competent gm who knows what he is doing.

How dare you make sense

Tannehill sucks now right?

Did I say that? No I said he is a rookie and has a lot to learn! Why don't you do something besides tell people how to be fans? Tannehill has a lot of growing anyone that thought different is naive.

Why no run the rookie here?  Some of the coaching decisions today have made me sick

As bad as Miami has been the past decade, they hardly ever get blown out like this, almost always competitive...even the 1-15 team. But today, it's been a while Miami has gotten rolled like this. Very disgusting performance.

Back
Top Bottom