*** official titans @ dolphins game thread *** | Page 76 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official titans @ dolphins game thread ***

Hey how is that Matt Ryan guy doing, you know the one we passed on in 2008 for Jake Long?

Tannehills is just not good enough to lead a comeback. He's not there yet. But I think most of us know he'll take all the learning he can get from this terrible day. Looking forward to his response in Buffalo. Hoping for the best. Later guys. Gonna ignore all football until Thursday. Keep the hope. Fifteen more year with Philbin/Tanny. I believe it. Fins up.

am with you there ,just venting myself

Other than Tannehill, Pouncey, Martin, and Bess is there anyone on this offense to keep? And please don't say Long. He is more valuable to me as trade bait than the high cost he will command. Not playing to his potential at all.
Odrick, Starks, Burnett, and Jones are the only keepers on defense I see. Maybe Soliai too.

Why can't people compare the two? Both have had flashed of greatness spinkled around so-so games and multi-turnover games?!

Because Tannehill actually seems to learn from his mistakes. He reads defenses better than Chad Henne EVER did, or ever will for that matter. He makes throws that Henne routinely missed after years in the league. He doesn't stare down his WR's and can routinely find his 2nd, 3rd, and 4th read, whereas Henne always locked on to his first read. He has better awareness in the pocket, and feels the pressure better. Would you like me to go on?

well i would love for RT to have those weapons ryan have.
Well when you get your qb when your supposed to, you don't have to waste 2 2nd round picks and a first trying to get it later. Maybe then you can draft playmakers to surround him with, with those picks. It would help if you have a competent gm who knows what he is doing.

Today Tannehill is routinely throwing INTS so far in this game. That's all I meant. And my point was more that Reggie bush should still be playing more than Tannehill should be pulled. Ok I'm done with this stupid argument.

And like I care what you think? Take the rose-colored glasses off son.

Giving up on Tannehill after bad game is beyond stupid.

I'm not worried about Tannehill...the player that scares the hell out of me is Sean Smith. The secondary as a whole needs replace/demoted but god lawd Sean Smith is weak and dumb. No way he should be with Miami next season.

Back
Top Bottom