*** official titans @ dolphins game thread *** | Page 78 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official titans @ dolphins game thread ***

When a bad team reality checks you it shows where the holes are! We have lots of holes.

Did I say that? No I said he is a rookie and has a lot to learn! Why don't you do something besides tell people how to be fans? Tannehill has a lot of growing anyone that thought different is naive.

No but can you blame him for calling you out?  You're notorious for being quick on the draw for the so and so sucks posts.

This franchise has been living proof of Murphy's Law the past 2 decades or so. Nothing they do pans out.

PATSSUCK Grow up. I don't think anyone is giving up on Tannehill but not being able to admit he played poorly today is ridiculous. Is he the one who played poorly, no way, but he certainly didn't play well. I've been here a long long time and the way you are acting is exactly the same way the board acted about Henne for about his first 20 or so games. First he could do no wrong (Tannehills current Finheaven status), then it was all Henning's fault then finally most came around to the fact that he sucked. There are still some stiffs on here who believe Henne is a better QB than Matt Moore, how I can't even imagine. I want Tannehill to be our franchise QB for the next 12 years but not I'm going to blame somebody else for his mistakes. He has lloked good more often then he has looked bad but in the last 8 quarters of football him, and our whole offense has looked like crap vs 2 defensive football teams that are average at best. If you can't admit that you're lost.

PATSSUCK Grow up. I don't think anyone is giving up on Tannehill but not being able to admit he played poorly today is ridiculous. Is he the one who played poorly, no way, but he certainly didn't play well. I've been here a long long time and the way you are acting is exactly the same way the board acted about Henne for about his first 20 or so games. First he could do no wrong (Tannehills current Finheaven status), then it was all Henning's fault then finally most came around to the fact that he sucked. There are still some stiffs on here who believe Henne is a better QB than Matt Moore, how I can't even imagine. I want Tannehill to be our franchise QB for the next 12 years but not I'm going to blame somebody else for his mistakes. He has lloked good more often then he has looked bad but in the last 8 quarters of football him, and our whole offense has looked like crap vs 2 defensive football teams that are average at best. If you can't admit that you're lost.

He is rookie that has very little talent to throw to. He made mistakes today. I made two really bad throw but it happens when you get desperate.

OMAR KELLY WAS RIGHT AGAIN...
[h=1]Dolphins plan to "push the envelope" with rushing attack[/h]

Back
Top Bottom