*** official titans @ dolphins game thread *** | Page 75 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official titans @ dolphins game thread ***

Reggie's fumble demoralized the team. We never recovered.

Just goes to show we are a mentally weak football team.

Just like how we couldn't move the football pass the 50 yard line with 2:00 minutes left to go vs the Colts.

We crumble when things don't go our way. Nobody steps up and makes a play when you need one. They all run and hide.

OH MY GOD Smith!

I bet Jones or Carroll would've came down with that one. If you get resigned you dam well better come cheap

Today Tannehill is routinely throwing INTS so far in this game. That's all I meant. And my point was more that Reggie bush should still be playing more than Tannehill should be pulled. Ok I'm done with this stupid argument.

May as well put Devlin in the game. Can't be any worse

So Tannehill plays like a rookie for one game and he sucks. I truly hate fans like you man.

I remember when Sean Smith made that one handed interception against the Saints. I thought our CB tandem would give us some play makers in the secondary for once. Now Vontae is gone and SS cant even catch.

The good news is we only have to sit through the stench of this one until Thursday.

Tannehills is just not good enough to lead a comeback. He's not there yet. But I think most of us know he'll take all the learning he can get from this terrible day. Looking forward to his response in Buffalo. Hoping for the best. Later guys. Gonna ignore all football until Thursday. Keep the hope. Fifteen more year with Philbin/Tanny. I believe it. Fins up.

34, 38, 41, 38, 30, 23, 34, 19, 51....Tennessee's point totals allowed in each game and YET....Miami can only get a FG vs this formidable 3-6 team at home.

Why are we putting Tannehill back in???  Is Philbin trying to beat the last shred of confidence out of the kid??

Btw, if you mention Tannehill and Henne in the same sentence, unless it's to point out what a lazy, moronic comparison it is like I'm doing right now, you should be banned on account of lack of football IQ/ability to properly understand QB play. The collective IQ of this place doesn't need to be lowered any more.

Why can't people compare the two? Both have had flashed of greatness spinkled around so-so games and multi-turnover games?!

Back
Top Bottom