Official Trade Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Trade Thread

I mean there are articles that say Pro Football Network as source that Tunsil is "on the block" as trade fodder for Clowney....god please no. Give up one allpro LT in the prime of his career for a meme DEnd who will end up costing more in the long run

Tunsil is absolutely not getting traded this year or the next 3. Guaranteed.

Clowney cannot be signed to a long-term contract if we trade for him. We're not trading Tunsil for a one-year rental when we want to semi-tank. And OL is our worst area. This rumor is complete BS.

I mean there are articles that say Pro Football Network as source that Tunsil is "on the block" as trade fodder for Clowney....god please no. Give up one allpro LT in the prime of his career for a meme DEnd who will end up costing more in the long run
This but none of the local media seem to have a lead and seem unaware. So it's strange they pulled this out of thin air and nobody else has a beat on it.

me either...

My thoughts were why the .!!!.. would they do that?? X and Tunsil should be the 2 un tradable
Players on the roster. If at some point down the road if Mia and him are ‘really’ far apart contract wise .. but I don’t see that either.

My thoughts were why the .!!!.. would they do that?? X and Tunsil should be the 2 un tradable
Players on the roster. If at some point down the road if Mia and him are ‘really’ far apart contract wise .. but I don’t see that either.

we live in the daze of overreactions to underwhelming info.

it's called chaos...

For once we agree, not like they have any other real valued players on the roster...so.

Back
Top Bottom