Official Trade Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Trade Thread

Don’t get it unless they want to ensure themselves a bunch of picks to get their ‘QB’.

They could always have a trade lined up for Trent Williams so trading Tunsil would be viable. Maybe they are encouraging Washington to trade Williams to Houston to make a trade for Clowney more achievable.

They could always have a trade lined up for Trent Williams so trading Tunsil would be viable. Maybe they are encouraging Washington to trade Williams to Houston to make a trade for Clowney more achievable.

Probably lots of stuff talked back and forth of which alot doesn’t actually materialize around the league.

Then we only hear details about the ones that actually happen.

I'd like to trade Flipper for a pony keg. Now I like Flipper a lot, and I'd hate to see him go, but every GM has to make the hard cuts … and a pony keg would go a long way towards getting us fans through the rest of this preseason.

If this team trades for a 30 plus Trent Williams or drops $100 mil in clowneys pockets in a trade I will see you guys next year.

I will skip 2019. Cause that’s dumb ****
Couldn't have said it better myself. It's completely dump azz chit!!!

The best reasoning I could see for this would be that they are dead set on a left handed qb next year.

Let you figure out who.

Either that or tunsil has done something to get in Flores dog house

I just can't see Stills being outright cut. Traded? Okay, but cutting him seems unlikely

I’m sure they did call. Lol he’s a arrow up stud left tackle on a rookie contract with a cheap 5th year option.

They should call lol

Back
Top Bottom