Official Trade Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Trade Thread

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding !!!

Give this Man a cigar.....One of the most "right on" evaluations on FH.
Our current OL would put even the leagues best NFL QB's under to much pressure to function on even an adequate level.
Yes throwing in a Tua who'd crash and burn without an Alabama NFL quality wall in front of him. Which by the way would probably make Rosen that franchise guy a lot sooner too.

Sadly our OL was not a priority target this year in the overhaul stage but Rome wasn't built in a day and we are, though not tanking, are rebuilding and the next major haul will be OL at the top of the list (for next year), even over the QB which JMO we really lucked out with Rosen.

Houston Texans don't want a WR in the Clowney exchange "fake News", they do want an offensive lineman and it won't be Tunsil (IMO) more a Trent Williams, availability and making more sense and fitting a need for both sides.

I was really hoping they would spend a little more on the O-line after the Trade in order to be able to properly evaluate him...but maybe if he sits until the bye, our line May grow a little before he’s inserted!

Can I get a Bourbon on the rocks with that cigar? Lol

Trading Drake is not smart. Ballage starting 16 games would be disastrous.
This is exactly right. After watching the Jags game, it is very apparent Ballage lacks vision. Drake would have bounce a lot of those plays outside gaining positive yard while Ballage just ran in the back of his offensive line.

I was really hoping they would spend a little more on the O-line after the Trade in order to be able to properly evaluate him...but maybe if he sits until the bye, our line May grow a little before he’s inserted!

Can I get a Bourbon on the rocks with that cigar? Lol

Ya Ive been pounding the pavement for OL for decades now and was ecstatic when they got Sitton added Kilgore.
But have to say I'm pretty impressed with the acquisitions made and truthfully so far feel that the organization has surpassed by miles my earlier expectations. Didn't see us even in the consideration dept. for being over 500 but now see posibilities. Next year the expectations will be for real and hopefully the OL will be topping the list.
Blown away with what they did in the draft in which 2020 should be even more mind blowing...

" Can I get a Bourbon on the rocks ", Of course and make that a double....

th333.jpg

Last edited:
Ya Ive been pounding the pavement for OL for decades now and was ecstatic when they got Sitton added Kilgore.
But have to say I'm pretty impressed with the acquisitions made and truthfully so far feel that the organization has surpassed by miles my earlier expectations. Didn't see us even in the consideration dept. for being over 500 but now see posibilities. Next year the expectations will be for real and hopefully the OL will be topping the list.
Blown away with what they did in the draft in which 2020 should be even more mind blowing...

" Can I get a Bourbon on the rocks ", Of course and make that a double....

View attachment 23299

I hear you... my only complaint was not spending some short term money on solidifying the O-line... this could have really been an interesting year if they added two decent O-lineman on short deals.

Yes it would....I’ll have another round if that happens!

Wasn't sure of the accuracy so I delete that post. (Rotoworld info).

If it happens I'll join ya in that round... Nice shot of tequila for me...

First time I ever got drunk on paper...... though used to get high on paper all the time. Ah those were the days....I think ? lol...

Honestly, only people I really don't want to trade on this team are: Tunsil, Howard, Minkah, Wilkins, Rosen and Preston Williams. Everyone else...what are you offering? Shoot, even for some of those mentioned names...I'd listen. I just don't want to see them go. Tunsil though, I can't see how that is viable outside of a RIDICULOUS offer.

Honestly, only people I really don't want to trade on this team are: Tunsil, Howard, Minkah, Wilkins, Rosen and Preston Williams. Everyone else...what are you offering? Shoot, even for some of those mentioned names...I'd listen. I just don't want to see them go. Tunsil though, I can't see how that is viable outside of a RIDICULOUS offer.
I’d like to through baker into that list and also Charles Harris lol yes Charles Harris. Reason being with his lack of regular season production we prob wouldn’t get more than a 5th and I think it isn’t crazy to say that just maybe the light can turn on for him this yr

I’d like to through baker into that list and also Charles Harris lol yes Charles Harris. Reason being with his lack of regular season production we prob wouldn’t get more than a 5th and I think it isn’t crazy to say that just maybe the light can turn on for him this yr

Charles Harris - on the verge of SFL folk hero!

Seriously -------------- I am so impressed with what the staff has (so far) achieved with this kid.

Trading Drake is not smart. Ballage starting 16 games would be disastrous.

id rather have Ballage/Walton/Gaskin/Laird and some valuable draft picks.

Drake's deal expires at the end of the year. We draft mid-late round backs very well. There's zero chance we pay him what he wants or gets on the market. I'd move him for sure.

Remember... if he leaves... compensatory draft pick.
Remember it doesn’t just work that way. If he walks and we sign other players ( which we are ) then we get no comp. that said I think this team can’t afford to get rid of any offensive talent if they want to properly evaluate Rosen.

"Houston Texans don't want a WR in the Clowney exchange"

Got a link for that "from the texans)?

Not saying your right or wrong, but, ya got a link for that?

Back
Top Bottom