Official Trade Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Trade Thread

Whoever is going, make it for 2021 picks. We’re well-stocked for next year’s draft, and you get better value when the picks are further down the line.

Stills and Tunsil will both be Dolphins this year... and next.

This is basically my take on the situation. You have to listen when people call and you can’t be afraid to work the phones. We aren’t moving him unless we get an astronomical offer.

Sure is alot different then MIA Tunsil was "dangled as trade bait"l-- shouldn't have even been reported... cause like we are all saying, almost all players could be "traded" if someone blew you away with a trade offer...

If we get a future 1st and a 3rd for Tunsil, might have to listen to that. He’s good, not great. Commits quite a few penalties.

Only issue is that Chris Grier will be making the selections

The only reason anyone would want to trade Stills is they hate him personally because of his politics. He has clearly been our best WR over the past couple of years.

If we get a future 1st and a 3rd for Tunsil, might have to listen to that. He’s good, not great. Commits quite a few penalties.

Only issue is that Chris Grier will be making the selections

Id not think twice about that offer...no chance as he is very good, with the arrow pointing up, at a premier position...in our weakest position group. Sign him to a long term offer in the next year or two and figure you have the 2nd most important position on offense wrapped up for the next decade.

Actually, X would get the most in return due to the length of his contract.
Trading Tunsil would be dumb even if a lefty QB is on the table. DC's would simply flip their best pass rusher to the other side.

The only reason anyone would want to trade Stills is they hate him personally because of his politics. He has clearly been our best WR over the past couple of years.
Really?! Are you mad and not thinking strait? Cause there was this guy named Landry on the team in 2017 and really Wilson was much better than Stills in 2018 but Wilson got hurt. Stills is a good #2. There are plenty of reasons to trade him out side his politics.

Really?! Are you mad and not thinking strait? Cause there was this guy named Landry on the team in 2017 and really Wilson was much better than Stills in 2018 but Wilson got hurt. Stills is a good #2. There are plenty of reasons to trade him out side his politics.

LoL...

Sure there are.

Landry was a me-first primadonna and Wilson still ain't playing. Next thing you are going to tell me is that Parker is finally gonna be good...

I laugh... thanks.

Back
Top Bottom