Official UFC/MMA Thread..Spoiler Alert.. | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official UFC/MMA Thread..Spoiler Alert..

Lmao. Rex Ryan got interviewed at Strikeforce: Miami, the crowd booed the crap out of him, love it.

Rex Ryan commented "We're coming to beat you twice next year."

Its been awhile guys. Here it is tonight's fights:

>
Jon Fitch Ben Saunders
Fitch is a beast, he controlled and owned the fight. I heard dude he fought was called up today because Alves couldn't make it.
>
Kurt Pellegrino Fabricio Camoes
Cardio Machine, decent fight
<
Frank Mir Shane Carwin- Now 12-0,TKO real quick,on to the next one..Lesnar

The ref should have called this one earlier
>
Georges St-Pierre Dan Hardy
GSP controlled and owned big time, how did Hardy's arm not snap?

Rousimar Palhares = Dirt bag, they showed his fight because Carwin took our Mir quick. He held on to a leg lock 5 seconds after his opponent tapped.

Complete results.
http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=EventDetail.home&eid=2747

might have to change my username to GSP-forpresident !!!!!!

keep it up homeboy !!!

quebecflag-1.jpg

might have to change my username to GSP-forpresident !!!!!!

keep it up homeboy !!!

Man, I don't really see anyone in his weight class stopping him. I didn't think Hardy had a chance, I thought Alves did though. Fitch has to be next and he to controls his opponent, but I doubt he could do that to GSP.

Man, I don't really see anyone in his weight class stopping him. I didn't think Hardy had a chance, I thought Alves did though. Fitch has to be next and he to controls his opponent, but I doubt he could do that to GSP.

i didn't think hardy had a chance either - and man was he overmatched. with how good hardy did against davis and swick it just goes to show you how good GSP really is. would really like him to put on a few and challenge silva - both seem untouchable in their divisions.

fitch got embarrassed in the first GSP fight. don't think he'll be wanting to do that one over again.

i didn't think hardy had a chance either - and man was he overmatched. with how good hardy did against davis and swick it just goes to show you how good GSP really is. would really like him to put on a few and challenge silva - both seem untouchable in their divisions.

fitch got embarrassed in the first GSP fight. don't think he'll be wanting to do that one over again.

Penn stepped up to fight GSP, Silva goes up all the time, its time for GSP to do it. He said he's not chicken and will fight those deserving, who more than Silva? GSP would be giving up a lot though, Silva cuts to get to 185 but who cares.

Fitch was talking after the fight saying he wants another shot and Dana was like fight Koscheck and Fitch said no real quick. Like Dana I am tired of this "I won't fight my teammate" nonsense. This is not a team sport. If you want the title that bad, climb the ladder.

This event kinda upset me.

1. I wanted to see Thiago Alves fight (one of my fav fighters)
2. I thought the Carwin/Mir fight was going to be more interesting but Mir got his **** smashed in. Carwin/Lesnar should be good.
3. I HATE GSP (hes a very smart and talented fighter) but I just dont like him. He dominated Hardy and no one in that division can touch him. I would love to see a GSP/Silva fight.

The only thing that I liked about the event was the toughness and heart of Hardy. The kimura and arm bar he was in was nasty and he didnt give up. He gave it his all even though he got dominated. He couldnt defend take downs at all.

112 should be decent. Glad to see Anderson Silva back and of course always love to watch BJ Penn.

GSP is so pathetic. I fell asleep two times during his fight and two during John Fitch's.

I got plenty of love for the ground game, I'm not one of those guys who would boo when the fight goes to the ground, but wrestle f'ing your opponent and doing nothing else is not my cup of tea.

Dan Hardy looked the same at the end of the fight as he did at the start after 25 minutes with top 10 pound 4 pound fighter, Georges St. Pierre. Pathetic.

Free even tonight and then TUF 11 after, should be a decent event

GSP used to stop people. He should get rid of G. Jackson. G. Jackson was telling him NOT to pass and to fight a conservative fight. Why would he want GSP to stay in Hardy's guard? As soon as Hardy got to his feet, GSP took him right back to the ground. I'm still a GSP fan. He's one of the five most dominate fighters in MMA, but I've been disappointed in his recent fight strategies.

I also think the move up to 185 is just what GSP needs. He'll be able to do most of the same things at 185. I hear that he can take down R. Evans at will - and that Evan can't take down GSP. But, there will be more pressure to capitalize. Silva is too dangerous to toy around with.

The caveat: A. Silva would likely beat GSP, so while it might be good for GSP as a fighter, it might not be good for his face or his track record.

GSP used to stop people. He should get rid of G. Jackson. G. Jackson was telling him NOT to pass and to fight a conservative fight.

I also think the move up to 185 is just what GSP needs.

The caveat: A. Silva would likely beat GSP, so while it might be good for GSP as a fighter, it might not be good for his face or his track record.

I did hear his corner in that last fight telling him not to pass, WTF? He did apologize though and promised to finish the next one. Hopefully, we'll see though.

GSP being able to take down Evans at will shows he can make the move up and he should.

Agreed, I don't think he would be able to control Silva and don't believe he could stand with him. Silva would leave some marks, and I wouldn't be upset if he did knock GSP out.

I like and believe GSP is one of the best ever, but he needs to take a challenge.

Thiago Alves and Jon Fitch will fight at 115, Alves had brain surgery

Back
Top Bottom