Official UFC/MMA Thread..Spoiler Alert.. | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official UFC/MMA Thread..Spoiler Alert..

Team GSP vs Team Koscheck Finale

Tomorrow night on Spike! Which means it's free....:up:

BTW...it will be the first Featherweight bout in UFC history...decent card for a free event

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone see Strikeforce, glad I watched that. I heard the UFC card sucked with all decisions. Strikeforce was AMAZING...best MMA I seen. 4 outta of the 5 main card fight's ended with Knockouts.....CRAZY.

Anyone see Strikeforce, glad I watched that. I heard the UFC card sucked with all decisions. Strikeforce was AMAZING...best MMA I seen. 4 outta of the 5 main card fight's ended with Knockouts.....CRAZY.

Yeah the UFC card was decent but the event sucked hard. I recorded Strikeforce, I'll watch it later.

Thoughts on UFC 124?

I hate both Koscheck and St. Pierre but I hope Koscheck kicks his ***...also looking foward to see Thiago Alves fight John Howard. Alves is my favorite fighter.

Thoughts on UFC 124?

I hate both Koscheck and St. Pierre but I hope Koscheck kicks his ***...also looking foward to see Thiago Alves fight John Howard. Alves is my favorite fighter.

Go Kos. GSP has no swagger. And I'm tired of him being champion. Same old **** every fight.

Dry humping king

snjpgt1-1.jpg

:lol:

GO GSP!!! Gsp no swagger?? That's funny, in fact, GSP has the swagger of the most confident man in the UFC. Kosheck talks an awful lot of smack for someone who got his *** whooped a couple years ago by the same guy.. As a french canadian, GSP represents us proud. Kosheck degraded us and now it's time for him to face the music... Here's a pic of myself and GSP about 4 years ago..GSP.jpg

btw phil, montreal gets no love from our southern brothers so it's no use ...

Bleu Blanc Rouge and GSP, that's what it's all about :pimp:

Pretty good event...

My boy Thiago Alves dominated John Howard...I respect Howard though.

Joe Stevenson got KO...showed his weak chin...lol

Miller submitted Oliveira with a kneebar

Struve KO McCorkle

GSP dominated Koscheck and beat his face in....horrible game plan by Koscheck.

Overall it was a fun event to watch

thow it up for the 514 BABY !!! GSP !!!!! I never saw him knock a guy out like koscheck, he took everyone by surprise and once again fought like the best damn pound for pound ultimate fighter

Ole ole ole oleeeeeeeeeeeee oleeeee oleeeee

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

btw phil, montreal gets no love from our southern brothers so it's no use ...

Bleu Blanc Rouge and GSP, that's what it's all about :pimp:

Ole ole ole oleeeeeeeeeeeee oleeeee oleeeee

Anybody watch WEC close out show? If not, you failed.

12-1.gif

yes he is bouncing off the cage into a round house kick.

Back
Top Bottom