Official UFC/MMA Thread..Spoiler Alert.. | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official UFC/MMA Thread..Spoiler Alert..

So my wife has the hook up to get into this amature league here in Miami. It's called MFA Promotions. I went to an event this past Saturday and pretty much sat cage side. The amature leagues are always fun to watch. Have you guys heard of Dada 5000? He's the only guy I heard of that fought that night. He's the one involved in the documentary coming out called Dawg Fight, it's about back yard fighting.

jon jones is a ****ing monster!!! he is by far my favorite and has been since he was an up and comer. i told all my friends to watch out for him over a year ago, and all i hear is how over hyped he is. the guy just ran through shogun like it was nothing.
WAR JONES!!!!

Hey Paul Daley

clear.gif

Chris Leben jacked up Wanderlei Silva last night...

clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That card was good, some exciting fights on there....too bad the next card isn't until early august.

That card was good, some exciting fights on there....too bad the next card isn't until early august.

I'm not sold on 133 but 134 looks pretty good...

Anderson Silva vs Yushin Okami
Shogun Rua vs Forrest Griffin
Brendan Schaub vs Norgueira

Dam not too many mma fans here. Big night of mma today: Strikeforce, Dream, Titan Fighting......then UFC 135 on saturday!!!!

Jon Jones bout to kick some ***!!!!

The Matt Hughes KO was crazy....as the round expired he got knocked out....Jon Jones is going to run **** for a while

UFC 136 next Saturday after a great card this last Saturday on Versus. The Houston card is stacked!!!

Back
Top Bottom