Official UFC/MMA Thread..Spoiler Alert.. | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official UFC/MMA Thread..Spoiler Alert..

Card was amazing...only 1 fight was ehhh....all the others were finishes or close split decisions from top to bottom. So far 139 & 140 have been back to back fireworks of PPV's

What a joke of a main event. Lesnar is a, well I can't say what he is here. Yeah, you retired Brock, because Dana White probably wasn't going to let you fight again. So disappointing to see him go out like that. What a chicken ****!!!!

What a joke of a main event. Lesnar is a, well I can't say what he is here. Yeah, you retired Brock, because Dana White probably wasn't going to let you fight again. So disappointing to see him go out like that. What a chicken ****!!!!

**** that guy...I hate BL

My wife is running a press tour with Gina Carano for her movie "Haywire"...might get to meet her. She hot :lol:

jon jones is going to smash evans. i think henderson deserves the shot at jones firt

Very odd to see a UFC Event on a Wednesday but it's on Tomorrow (Sanchez vs Ellenberger) Should be a slugfest!

Frankie should consider moving down a weight-class.

Anyone else surprised at the Kongo fight? What a knockout.

Frankie should consider moving down a weight-class.

Anyone else surprised at the Kongo fight? What a knockout.
yea frankie should move down. no i wasnt surprised with the kongo ko. he doesnt have a very good chin, and hunt is a world class striker.

Thiago Alves is one of my favorite fighters but what a stupid boneheaded mistake he made to lose that fight....**** that pissed me off. He had that fight in control

cant wait for jones to put it too evans tonite. evans talks wau to much

Back
Top Bottom