Official UFC/MMA Thread..Spoiler Alert.. | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official UFC/MMA Thread..Spoiler Alert..

Can't wait for the free fight on Saturday....Should be an epic HW battle

This card was awesome.

Hendo vs Shogun was one of the greatest fights EVER

u think dana is kicking himself right now? if this was on fox, it gets 10+ MILLION viewers just from word of mouth during the 2-3 round...definitely top-3 fight ive ever seen...joe silva is the man for putting together this card...every fight was great...best UFC since 100 i think...

honestly i saw it as a draw...shogun dominated rounds 4-5...hendo had rounds 1-2...3rd round was close...shogun gets screwed by the refs again...not even a split decision lol

u think dana is kicking himself right now? if this was on fox, it gets 10+ MILLION viewers just from word of mouth during the 2-3 round...definitely top-3 fight ive ever seen...joe silva is the man for putting together this card...every fight was great...best UFC since 100 i think...

honestly i saw it as a draw...shogun dominated rounds 4-5...hendo had rounds 1-2...3rd round was close...shogun gets screwed by the refs again...not even a split decision lol

I had the same thoughts about it being the best one since 100 and I honestly thought it was going to be a draw. The same two things you mentioned, my boy and I had the same conversation during the event lol. For the first time in a while, I'm not mad I spent the money to order the ppv.

I also was saying I haven't seen someone get ****ed up and all bloody like that since 100 (Mir/Lesnar)

they definitely couldve marketed this fight and put it on FOX...these guys are legends of the sport and are WAY more marketable than dos santos/velasquez, title or no title...that wouldve blown the doors off the house...everyone wouldve been tuning in like the griffin/bonnar war...

you have to feel for shogun, i thought the guy was DONE after the first round and he fought back...i mean sometimes i think the refs dont pay enough attention or maybe they over analyze..theres no way its a unanimous decision...henderson was gassed after the 2nd round, shogun had dominant position everytime it went to the ground...if you give it to hendo, its a split dec., but this thing was the epitome of a draw, IMO...

We need more UFC fans here! lol. I'm on other sites too much talking to nubs....

Great fight though.

Best fight I've ever seen. Just unreal toughness from both of those dudes. Dan Henderson looked better saturday night than he has ever looked in his career imo.

Best fight I've ever seen. Just unreal toughness from both of those dudes. Dan Henderson looked better saturday night than he has ever looked in his career imo.

The man has just gotten better by age, I loved him in PRIDE....UFC, Strikeforce, and now back to the UFC. Guys a warrior.

His KO on Bisping was amazing....that KO will forever be an image in my brain

GSP has a torn ACL and Dos Santos just had surgery on a torn meniscus. Torn meniscus isn't a bad thing to recover from but the way GSP fights...torn ACL is not good.

GSP has a torn ACL and Dos Santos just had surgery on a torn meniscus. Torn meniscus isn't a bad thing to recover from but the way GSP fights...torn ACL is not good.

Diaz vs Condit for the interim belt which with GSP sidelined for that long I'd expect this interim belt to be defended once or twice before being unified.

Back
Top Bottom