Official UFC/MMA Thread..Spoiler Alert.. | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official UFC/MMA Thread..Spoiler Alert..

Met Thiago Alves today. Got a pic with him and a few 8x10's autographed. The guy is down to earth and cool as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if you guys are interested or not but a lot of fighters sign things for you through the mail. I collect 8x10 pics and I've had success with Shane Carwin, Brendan Schaub, Randy Couture, Wanderlei Silva and Mike Brown. I currently have others that I sent out and waiting.

I don't know if you guys are interested or not but a lot of fighters sign things for you through the mail. I collect 8x10 pics and I've had success with Shane Carwin, Brendan Schaub, Randy Couture, Wanderlei Silva and Mike Brown. I currently have others that I sent out and waiting.

I'm gonna have to get a Wanderlei t shirt just to get it signed. What's his mailing address.

I'm gonna have to get a Wanderlei t shirt just to get it signed. What's his mailing address.

Wanderlei Silva
4631 Dean Martin Drive
Unit 300
Las Vegas, NV 89103
USA

I got my pictures personalized too :D

i cant believe the edgar fight ended in a draw tonite. meynard killed edgar in the first but edgar won the last four rounds. i just dont get how anyone could think it was a draw

clear.gif
BIW Best in World.

I agree, but I'm a big Silva fan so his awesome win made up for the boring card.

Yeah me too....I'm a huge Silva fan. I was at a sports bar watching the fight and it was silent but when he nailed that kick, the place went nuts

So Dana announced that if GSP beats Jake Shields he will fight Anderson Silva. Finally we may get to see some French Canadian crush. They also announced Jon Bones Jones to get a title shot vs Shogun Rua. Bones is a scary dude with his length and dynamic skill set.

I really want to see Silva vs GSP. I want to see Silva destroy him.

Bones is the future of UFC. That guy is nasty.

So Dana announced that if GSP beats Jake Shields he will fight Anderson Silva. Finally we may get to see some French Canadian crush. They also announced Jon Bones Jones to get a title shot vs Shogun Rua. Bones is a scary dude with his length and dynamic skill set.

Did you ever get anything signed by Wanderlei? I just got Clay Guida back the other day. I got my picture signed and he also sent a couple of UFC promo pics signed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you ever get anything signed by Wanderlei? I just got Clay Guida back the other day. I got my picture signed and he also sent a couple of UFC promo pics signed.

No, I need to buy something MMA related first. I've been slacking. I meant to buy the Wand Fight Team T shirt, but havent got around to it.

Back
Top Bottom