*** Official Washington Redskins @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK6 TANK BOWL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Washington Redskins @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK6 TANK BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Devante Parker's break out game. Redskins 34 fish 3.
Redskins have a pretty good young receiver by the name of Terry Mac ...Maybe Devante should just try and learn something for next season because I have a hunch TMac will be dancing and be bopping all over the field today.

I’m sure he’s fine and if we were 4-0 he’d be playing.

Maybe. He's starting to piss me off though. Great start to career, actually gets an extension from a team that doesn't extend its best players. Show up and lead by example. Be great. He hasn't done that through 4 games. I understand his motivation is probably lacking or maybe he doesn't trust his teammates or the gameplan but **** man his performance has been bad and just plain lazy at times. Like I said, he's only starting to piss me off. I still love X.

I think its an overreaction to be concerned about X, if he doesnt play, and just "showing" up on the injury report.

So every team that sucks is deliberately "tanking"? Fans going to be upset today when we win today. We are not deliberately trying to lose games.

Maybe. He's starting to piss me off though. Great start to career, actually gets an extension from a team that doesn't extend its best players. Show up and lead by example. Be great. He hasn't done that through 4 games. I understand his motivation is probably lacking or maybe he doesn't trust his teammates or the gameplan but **** man his performance has been bad and just plain lazy at times. Like I said, he's only starting to piss me off. I still love X.
This should not surprise anyone, some players play like there hair is on fire, get paid, then show up like whatever afterwards. The Dolphins have had way more than fair share, Reshad Jones Ring a Bell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom