*** Official Washington Redskins @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK6 TANK BOWL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Washington Redskins @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK6 TANK BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money is pounding Washington right now. Spread is jumping

Maybe. He's starting to piss me off though. Great start to career, actually gets an extension from a team that doesn't extend its best players. Show up and lead by example. Be great. He hasn't done that through 4 games. I understand his motivation is probably lacking or maybe he doesn't trust his teammates or the gameplan but **** man his performance has been bad and just plain lazy at times. Like I said, he's only starting to piss me off. I still love X.

Well, he's pissing YOU off. So i guess he better get things in order...

Well Howard hasn’t been playing well so maybe the knee has contributed to this? Regardless, handing all that money to a cb who’s most likely headed for a second knee surgery doesn’t seem like it will end well for the Dolphins.

Albert Wilson WR, Miami Dolphins

Albert Wilson (calf) is active for Week 6 against the Redskins.

Wilson's return comes at a good time with Jakeem Grant out. He'll man the slot, with Preston Williams and DeVante Parker playing in two-wide sets. Miami's inactives are CB Johnson Bademosi, CB Xavien Howard, RB Myles Gaskin, FB Chandler Cox, OL Chris Reed, and OL Keaton Sutherland.

I love how excusing Rosen for crappy play due to an all time terrible roster is a thing but the same logic doesn't apply to X, Drake or literally any other player on this team.

Maybe I'm crazy but if a terrible OL can affect QB play can't a terrible DL that provides no pressure affect DB play?

Dolphins inactives:
#19 WR Jakeem Grant
#24 CB Johnson Bademosi
#25 CB Xavien Howard
#37 RB Myles Gaskin
#38 FB Chandler Cox
#64 C/G Chris Reed
#74 C/G Keaton Sutherland

All those 11 questionable (only 3 are inactive) Surprise inactives is Chandler Cox. This means Patrick Laird/Smtyhe/Gesicki will be the H-Back. Jesse Davis will start at LT moving Dieter back to LG. Webb to RT. KR will be Kenyan Drake PR will be Isiah Ford/Williams.

GO HAVE FUN BOYS and PLAY HARD!!! Let's get this win!!! FINS UP BABY!!!!

Kind of weird Cox is out, must not see much need / drop off with any of the next guys

The Ideal scenario is Rosen goes off putting up a 40 burger, only to be outdone by the Defense giving up a 45 burger Actually Rest of Season could go like that wouldn’t hurt my Feelings Lol.

I can't see out team scoring 40 points against any team this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom