**OFFICIAL** We're trading for Jalen Ramsey | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL** We're trading for Jalen Ramsey

If the defense reaches the level we all hope it can. Makes you hope and wish coach McD understand it doesn’t have to be all on the offense and especially the passing game to win it all.

So what are J.Ramseys weakness as a Corner? He looks lean and tall. I’m assuming quick type receivers.

I love how some people are saying Ramsey isn’t the player he used to be. He is slipping. I remember people saying the same thing about Randy Moss until he went to a team he really wanted to play for.
Don't forget schemes too. I think fangio zone will get best out of ramsey. Even if ramsey slipped a little, Ramsey not being one on one and zone might make him be better or utilize the best of his ability. Plus X on the other side with put less pressure on ramsey too. I hope X picks it up and doesn't have a lingering injury next season, we need x to play like the one in the past

ESPN should sign him right away. - LOL
Espn does have a great track record of signing former players who are crap analysts but simply signed just because they were former players ha. Well not all, I like rg3, Dan orlovsky. Marcus spears can be funny, Ryan clark can be annoying on certain stuff but he's alright. I'm talking about the nba side....#perkins

Last edited:
So what are J.Ramseys weakness as a Corner? He looks lean and tall. I’m assuming quick type receivers.
He bites on fakes/is over-aggressive. Exactly the type of “weakness” you mitigate with two deep safeties…

We did. Ramsey is rapidly declining. Pff has him with a 33% decline from 2021 dropping from the #3 ranked corner to the 4th ranked corner in 2022. At this pace he may fall to 5th or 6th ranked corner this year.
What a bum.

Back
Top Bottom