**OFFICIAL** We're trading for Jalen Ramsey | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL** We're trading for Jalen Ramsey

Man taking deep dives on Ramsey film..
I think I figured why folks think he’s not the same and gets beat.
He’s not playing true mirror technique, he’s not trying to match his opponent, stay in his pocket per say he’s watching so many different things as he plays he allows the receiver to naturally create distance and that’s when he’s getting beat.
It’s not like he can’t, he most certainly could if he wanted too he just chooses to play a different technique.basically out of phase coverage

Last edited:
So, just getting on here after multiple days of entertaining friends from out of town. I like the Ramsey get, but why did it seem like he was phoning it in last year? I know Fangio won't let that occur, but curious if anyone knows the inner workings of what was wrong with him last year.

So, just getting on here after multiple days of entertaining friends from out of town. I like the Ramsey get, but why did it seem like he was phoning it in last year? I know Fangio won't let that occur, but curious if anyone knows the inner workings of what was wrong with him last year.
He was playing for a very, very stinky team with a quarterback who couldn’t throw.

Why would a defender phone it in because the QB isn't doing well? That's ridiculous.
Why would a defender phone it in because they’re playing on a bad team with a QB and offense that can’t put points on the board? Really?

Why would a defender phone it in because they’re playing on a bad team with a QB and offense that can’t put points on the board? Really?
Yeah. That's why there is a defense. Keep points off the board. It has nothing to do with the offense.

Yeah. That's why there is a defense. Keep points off the board. It has nothing to do with the offense.
I obviously agree with you. No player should ever phone it in. But many players do when they realize they’re on a sinking ship. And a team with a quarterback who can’t throw and an offense that can’t score is the definition of a sinking ship.

I obviously agree with you. No player should ever phone it in. But many players do when they realize they’re on a sinking ship. And a team with a quarterback who can’t throw and an offense that can’t score is the definition of a sinking ship.

No. Its the definition of a 5-12 team that won the Super Bowl the yr before.

A good reason why I love Ramsey on this team.

He’s an alpha, he wants to be used all over the field

He cannot stand losing and will rebel if he thinks his teammates are not all in.

We here know our team has a 100 percent commitment to the cause with this new coach, the locker room was excellent last year and the brethren is tight..

So he can’t come in and say anything, he will realize that this team is being navigated by players who want to win

Ramsey is the kind of person where if he feels the team is not committed to the ultimate goal he’s not going to either.. jmo after really diving deep into this player..

He despises the mentality of teams and players coasting

This team like I said is perfect for him imo

Never really been a Ramsey fan TBH, but it does fill a huge need and we move on a player that was the Iggy of the offence
I like the swagger he'll bring and also his experience of "what it takes" to go on a Superbowl run. Bettin he's gonna be a captain on this squad.

Ramsey is the kind of person where if he feels the team is not committed to the ultimate goal he’s not going to either.. jmo after really diving deep into this player..

He despises the mentality of teams and players coasting

This team like I said is perfect for him imo
I'm all in on belief in Fangio but I wouldn't bring in any player that ever evidenced they had ever taken plays off or taken their foot off the gas.

Ummm, maybe his wife or his psychiatrist?

Back
Top Bottom