**OFFICIAL** We're trading for Jalen Ramsey | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL** We're trading for Jalen Ramsey

I know a lot of people are up on Kohou. Obviously he’s a nice addition. But I gotta see more from him.
It wasn't going to be a good idea having Kohou as the #2 cornerback going into the season.

I know a lot of people are up on Kohou. Obviously he’s a nice addition. But I gotta see more from him.
I'm sky high on him. I absolutely love his choices, his confidence, and his footwork.

Going to your point, he should see a whole lot of action with X and Ramsey as the other options teams have to throw against. I'm excited to see him play in the slot with Holland over the top.

Well I guess we got hosed in this deal...

Chris Simms does this to get hate clicks from
Tuanon and the dolphins fan base. Every time he opens his mouth, diarrhea comes out, he doesn’t know anything. His career was a bust, who cares what he says, he’s a douche. Otherwise, he doesn’t get clicks, he slams anything our team does because our fan base hurt his feelings on twitter.

1678745099537.gif

You get that kind of production from an undrafted guy from a school nobody ever heard of at a premium position and you aren't impressed?

Gotcha.

You get that kind of production from an undrafted guy from a school nobody ever heard of at a premium position and you aren't impressed?

Gotcha.
I can see Kader getting a nice season in understudy work as a number 2 nickel type guy, sharpening his skills up and working toward being a regular for the Fang, as we approach the (shhhh)…….
playoffs! No way we get rid of him.

I was fine going into the season with Kohou at boundary CB. Obviously, Ramsey is an upgrade, but Kohou is very good. IMO it impacts Needham more than anything. I like Needham more at slot and Kohou more at boundary, but either guy is capable of playing both. The Ramsey signing will move Kohou to the slot and Needham, coming off of the injury will probably have to take less than he otherwise would have. If he does come back healthy (and we add the S as expected), then our secondary will be ridiculously deep. IMO X, Ramsey, Kohou, Trill, Needham, Holland, Brandon Jones and a S (Poyer?) are all starter level.

Back
Top Bottom