**Official World Cup 2014 Thread** | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official World Cup 2014 Thread**

Who will win the 2014 World Cup?

• Brazil

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Argentina

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Germany

• Spain

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Uruguay

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Colombia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France

• Italy

• England

• Netherlands

• United States

• Other (explain below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you keep him and roll the dice or do you sell him now while you can before he pulls another stunt like this.
I have a feeling his value is at an all-time low right now. If you could wait til the end of the transfer window, things might change. I don't see how you can replace Suarez' on-field production with anyone, but Sanchez + Pedro are nice pieces that could help ease the pain.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Every time I see Sanchez I lol. :)

I have a feeling his value is at an all-time low right now. If you could wait til the end of the transfer window, things might change. I don't see how you can replace Suarez' on-field production with anyone, but Sanchez + Pedro are nice pieces that could help ease the pain.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Every time I see Sanchez I lol. :)

Damn. I keep forgetting it does that to Alexis' name lol his value definitely his low. I mean coming from the 70-90 mil rumor. I guess you just have to keep him because letting him go for a low amount could come back and kill ya. It is all a very iffy situation.

I have a major dilemma now...USA vs. BELGIUM....my mom is from Belgium and I went to school and lived in Brussels for a year. My Mom is now an American so I will have to see who she is rooting for. I will be happy with either team winning. I am kind of leaning towards Belgium as they are a small country and it would mean more to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Belgium down to 10 men with another 45 to go. . . I mean it looks like they will win the group with Algeria down 1-0, but if Algeria find a way to win 2-1 and Belgium loses 1-0 . . . Algeria wins the group and plays the U.S. first.

Just something to think about as we enter the final 2nd halves of the group stages.

Should have said alot less. I'm Not defending him, I'm saying he shouldn't be banned from club games.

[video=youtube;4v0CdBqUmNA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v0CdBqUmNA[/video]

Only got 8 games. Mendes had a seizure and went to the hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjVU6Twg2lg

Hey Rooney didn't get suspended.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/6076094.stm

Nothing for Defoe.

[video=youtube;_BB4gSvyc4I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BB4gSvyc4I[/video]

Only 8 for this.

Does Suarez have a track record? Obviously. Does he deserve to be banned? Yes. Is it fair Liverpool are getting a harsher punishment over Uruguay and Uruguay can appeal? FU** NO. I am defending the club over him.

I don't care how you defend and who you defend. Defo didn't get suspended over biting because the ref mad a ruling. If you take your blinders off you would know that FIFA waited for the game report to come in first. If the ref sees it and makes a ruling on the field it stands and FIFA can't do diddly crap. Maybe Suarez should have given the ref some of his unearned money and asked him to put something in hos game report.

To be honest if I would be a fan of any team I would not want this guy on my team - period. But I guess you don't give a crap and for you winning is everything even if that means idolizing a habitual offender in the biting category.

Rooney's elbow wasn't nearly as bad as Suarez' bite. Everything you put forth were in-game fouls, most likely first offenses and appropriately punished. You are trying to make a case for someone who is biting and continues biting and does not learn his lesson. Keep supporting him.

Round of last 16

Brazil vs. Chile

Colombia vs. Uruguay

Holland vs. Mexico

Costa Rica vs. Greece

France vs. Nigeria

Germany vs. Algeria

Argentina vs. Switzerland

Belgium vs. USA

The US Belgium match is the last one played which I'm fine with. Let altidore and the team rest up as much as they can. The krauts look to have the most favorable draw outside of brazil. Hard to see them lose until at least the semis.

I don't care how you defend and who you defend. Defo didn't get suspended over biting because the ref mad a ruling. If you take your blinders off you would know that FIFA waited for the game report to come in first. If the ref sees it and makes a ruling on the field it stands and FIFA can't do diddly crap. Maybe Suarez should have given the ref some of his unearned money and asked him to put something in hos game report.

To be honest if I would be a fan of any team I would not want this guy on my team - period. But I guess you don't give a crap and for you winning is everything even if that means idolizing a habitual offender in the biting category.

Rooney's elbow wasn't nearly as bad as Suarez' bite. Everything you put forth were in-game fouls, most likely first offenses and appropriately punished. You are trying to make a case for someone who is biting and continues biting and does not learn his lesson. Keep supporting him.
I don't think dobrasz is a fan of Suarez - he's just an LFC supporter who's frustrated because Suarez' antics in an unrelated tournament have made him unplayable and unmarketable for Liverpool.

I can't blame him - LFC supporters definitely deserve our pity. Probably our mocking as well. But not our anger - that would be like, oh, kicking a man after he's fallen down and given the ball away and the league trophy with it...

The US Belgium match is the last one played which I'm fine with. Let altidore and the team rest up as much as they can. The krauts look to have the most favorable draw outside of brazil. Hard to see them lose until at least the semis.
I don't think France will be an easy out for the Germans. I would favor the Germans but France looked downright scary against Switzerland.

Where am I defending him? I'm defending the fact that the club is getting screwed over. I have said countless times he deserves to be banned but the fact he is getting a harsher punishment for the club level isn't right to me. Defoe chomped down on the other player I don't care if that was handled by the ref, it deserved a suspension. Rooneys wasn't bad? I'll take a bite over an elbow to the head. As for idolizing a habitual offender, where does it say I idolized him? Simply making a point that these people all did things just as bad but got let off.

Maybe Suarez should have punted Chiellini in the face and would have gotten off because the ref made a ruling. As for appropriate punishment, only two of those offenses recieved punishments. So if this was Suarezs first time biting someone would you say he should get off? No. And again, I am making a case for the club but hey keep saying I am supporting him. I even made it clear I wasn't trying to support or defend him but rather the club.

I don't think dobrasz is a fan of Suarez - he's just an LFC supporter who's frustrated because Suarez' antics in an unrelated tournament have made him unplayable and unmarketable for Liverpool.

I can't blame him - LFC supporters definitely deserve our pity. Probably our mocking as well. But not our anger - that would be like, oh, kicking a man after he's fallen down and given the ball away and the league trophy with it...

I am going to like this post despite that low blow.... lol Gerrard is the reason I became a Liverpool fan about ten years ago.

I know they're young and will probably fall apart eventually under the pressure but the team that's looked the best to me so far is Colombia. Front to back, maintaining possession, set pieces, great passing... I haven't seen every team but no one has impressed me like Colombia. If they get into a quarterfinal match against Brazil it'll be the match of the whole tournament, imo.

France in the quarterfinal surely isn't as favorable as the winner of Costa Rica/Greece, no?

I'm thinking its going to be a Brazil/Germany V Netherlands/Argentina Final...

Back
Top Bottom