Officially in the Andrew luck sweepstakes. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Officially in the Andrew luck sweepstakes.

Andrew Luck would change the fortunes of this franchise quick. We'd go from being ashy to classy..For the next decade.

Andrew Luck would change the fortunes of this franchise quick. We'd go from being ashy to classy..For the next decade.

Cool. Now can you please give me next week's lottery numbers?

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk

If we want Luck all we have to do is keep putting Carrol on their best wide receivers...

Luck? why the **** would you want to draft a qb when Henne passed for 400+ yds and we still LOST by 14? Get real. How bout getting corners that can actually cover.

if we do end up with the 1st overall pick
id see how many picks i could exploit out of it with the luck sweepstakes
because this team has way more holes than just qb

But what does it matter if we have holes?? Holes don't win superbowls, QBs do. If we don't get a top QB we are going to be what we have always been, average. You really should get a job with this front office. You think just like they do.

Andrew Luck is overrated.

- His arm strength is average, by NFL standards. Take the 32 starting QBs in the NFL, and at least half have stronger arms than Luck. I am not saying that Luck has a weak arm. He has a stronger throwing arm than 99.9999% of people on Earth. But compared to NFL starters, his arm strength is average.

- His balls flutter more than any starting NFL QBs throws. Seriously. Among the current 32 starting QBs in the NFL, can you name a single one who throws a ball that flutters as much as Andrew Luck's throws? It's something that would clearly stand out at the NFL level.

I am not saying that Andrew Luck sucks. He's a very good QB prospect. He does everything else well, makes good decisions, and is a great runner. He's still worth a top 10 draft pick.

But Andrew Luck is being hailed as the "best QB prospect ever", and automatic #1 overall draft pick next year. Given that crazy hype, there is certainly no way he could be underrated. All I'm saying is that Andrew Luck is overrated because there's no way that he should be put in the same draft category as John Elway or Peyton Manning. Those guys were near-flawless draft prospects.
I really don't know what you're watching but obviously not Stanford games. He has amazing arm strenght, and better knowledge of the game than Peyton had. I would agree with one part of your post. I wouldn't put him in with Elway or Peyton, I would put him ahead of them.

Luck? why the **** would you want to draft a qb when Henne passed for 400+ yds and we still LOST by 14? Get real. How bout getting corners that can actually cover.
Have you been paying attention to what the colts look like without Manning?? That is the difference a QB can make.

Well, you don't draft cornerbacks with the #1 overall pick.... or even in the top 5 unless they're Patrick Peterson/Charles Woodson, etc. caliber prospects.

Henne's yardage and piling up garbage stats for the most part are irrelevant.... he might as well be throwing left handed when he gets near the endzone.

Miami has passed up a bunch of franchise quarterbacks using that same logic you just presented there...

Yes.
He can also hit harder and force more fumbles than any of these overrated defenders on Miami's defense....
[video=youtube;l6sfYL-jHOM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6sfYL-jHOM[/video]

:lol:

Have you been paying attention to what the colts look like without Manning?? That is the difference a QB can make.

Why do you think they win 10+ games and their division every season and only have 1 ring to show for it? You need more then just a qb.

He has Kansas City written all over him. That team is in full blown meltdown mode.

But lets not forget about Seattle! They seem to be just terrible, while Kansas City is very terrible.

We will not be in range for Luck. We will win some games this year and post another 7-9ish record, hopefully it will land us in the top 10 instead of 15 like last year. Its completely plausable that KC doesn't win a game this year.

the worst thing we can do i sgo 7-9= 10 more years of this crap

Back
Top Bottom