Officially in the Andrew luck sweepstakes. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Officially in the Andrew luck sweepstakes.

We need to throw everythign we have to get LUCK! Even if he doesnt pan out, at least I give the Organization credit for taking a ballsy risk which I haev respect for!.....We really need to Draft Luck, Our last 1st Round QB pick??? yea and look what happen!? No more picking 2nd and below, we will not find a Tom Brady. We need Luck next year! I'll trade anything we can get to move up!

I really don't know what you're watching but obviously not Stanford games. He has amazing arm strenght, and better knowledge of the game than Peyton had. I would agree with one part of your post. I wouldn't put him in with Elway or Peyton, I would put him ahead of them.
Luck has peytons brain with bradys poise, marinos quick release and footwork, big bens toughness, and steve youngs legs....ya id put him ahead of them too

Miami at least WENT to a superbowl with Marino when they had little else. The reason Miami was even competitive for 17 years was because of Marino.... Miami was lucky to have him or we would've been experiencing a franchise this inept many years ago.

How many superbowls did Miami win with the league's two leading sackers playing as bookends on the same line, two pro-bowl-shutdown cornerbacks, a pro-bowl free safety, a pro-bowl MLB, a pro-bowl defensive tackle, the league's leading rusher, a young up-and-coming receiver, etc?

They never even got close because they didn't have a quarterback. It was people like you that were constantly defending Fiedler while Miami wasted the best team in the AFC...

One player makes ALL the difference if it's a quarterback... nothing else can do it. They're destiny changers for stagnant organizations if you get a chance to bring in the right guy...

I promise you a blindfolded Andrew Luck is more accurate and efficient in the redzone than Chad Henne. You could stick Henne in Stanford's offense right now and they won't be nearly as good of a team as they are with Andrew Luck.

It's clear you either completely FAIL to understand the importance of the quarterback position, have never really sat down and watched Andrew Luck play, have no idea what you're looking at.... or all three.

I would call a franchise with a HOF QB for 17 years and 0 SB wins inept.Screw being competitive if you want a team that wins alot and has nothing to show for it go be a Jets fan. I'm sure you would be happy with 2 straight AFC championship apperances and no rings. You need competent coaching and an entire TEAM, not just pro bowlers. By your logic every team that has a pro bowl QB should win the SB. How is that working for San Diego, Kansas City, Atlanta, Houston, Philly, Dallas, David Garrard from Jacksonville even made the pro bowl in 2010.:rotfl1:

As much as I would love to have Luck, we're not going to win 2-3 games. We're going to go 6-10 or 7-9, and be stuck in limbo with more average picks.

I wasn't implying that we draft a db with the #1 overall pick, but to think that all we have to do is get a qb and suddenly we're going to be set for next 10 years as a TEAM is not realistic. Go ask Rivers how its working out for him with Norv as his coach. I want this team to go on a run like NE did when they won 3 in 4 years. I don't want to be like the colts who have a lot of regular season wins but only one title. Is that what this fanbase wants? A lot of wins but then flameout in the playoffs?

Well there is certainly nothing wrong with having a good QB and it is the most important position, Right.

As much as I would love to have Luck, we're not going to win 2-3 games. We're going to go 6-10 or 7-9, and be stuck in limbo with more average picks.
I like you Death of a Franchise pic. And what was with the kid with the video camera at that meeting, how rinky dink.

Who cares. I'm more concerned about who our next HC will be.

Can Luck block or tackle? The thing is this team has more holes than a cheap french whore.

Well there is certainly nothing wrong with having a good QB and it is the most important position, Right.

Of course, why would I want a terrible QB? If we have a chance to draft Luck then draft him.... I just want everyone to stop acting like we are a QB away from winning a SB. 6 out of the last 9 SB winners have had a top 3 defense in pts allowed. It's not all about the QB.

Back
Top Bottom