OG will be back tommorow! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OG will be back tommorow!

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Alright Miami! Another great move by our FO. :

LMFAO at all you OG haters.

I'm happy too Prime Time.

Some people act like we are making our team worse by signing a quality veteran who will just add competition in camp.

Welcome back OG!!

:band: :drinkers: :jumper: :rocker: :happydrin :hump: :allhail: :thewave: :horsey:

You can all jump on the :bandwagon now

Oh man! Your'e missing my favorite. The dancing bannanas!!

:mdfin: :mdfin: :mdfin: :mdfin: :mdfin: :mdfin: :mdfin: :mdfin: :mdfin:

Why bother, you guys don't see the bigger picture here, too caught up on the past. instead of what could be an exciting future.

MD, Do you think just because they signed him he automatically starts and takes away time from Thompson, Tolver, etc..??

NO! He will add competition in camp (remember, that makes everyone better!!) and will have to fight for his spot.

Why are you acting like his coming back is hurting us???:huh:

I agree, OG has always been clutch. If everyone is healthy it makes him that much more effective. I also don't blame him for not coming back after his injury last season. If he did come back, he would be risking the rest of his career. The time off allowed him to have the correct procedure done, with the future in mind.:astro:

He definately should fire his greedy agent though. The guy convinced him to not accept a perfectly acceptable offer at the beginning of last season from the Phins. Now he's making half as less or even more less...

You guys missed the point, we have 2 possession receivers..I've seen Thompson last year and I know he can do what Gladsen does, but with more speed, I think Tolver is the real deal, but he's a 3..add OG and that's 3 #3's...no speed, no playmakers, no YAC, no break away speed, no respect from D's..If McKnight gets hurt, that's it for speed and CC gets Doubled, team shut down..I want more speed..You guys don't see the big picture, you just see the past..OG's occassional great catch..but I'm looking at the whole game, not just spots, here and there.

I hope he doesnt come and do bad.. OG is the only one that can make the other receivers want ot compete for a spot on the team.. cant wait till training camp starts.. But i also dont want him to just think he already has a spot, i want him to earn a spot on the team like all the other receivers are trying.. But welcome back OG, and cant wait to see taht Tolver kid...

Who cares about an exciting future. This team will not be together in the future. We need to win now.

Didnt the Dolphins try to sign Hatchette last year or two years ago? I remember long time ago that they did, but never saw him in a dolphin uniform...

Tovler will be 5th string and maybe a future # 2. As for 3 slow #3s.....McKnight will probably be our # 3 and Thompson our # 2. If McKnight gets injured and CC gets double teamed....then you have Thompson one on one with a CB and OG one on one. Clutch guys.

Back
Top Bottom