Ogden rumor | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ogden rumor

Originally posted by PhinKev
Muck is right. Wanny isn't giving away good players. We are talking about marginal guys. I liked Seaverns, nice story. But we are not talking about the second coming of Lawrence Taylor. Most of these guys are special teamers at best.

I don't know about these Ogden rumors, but if we get anything for him, that is a pretty good job by the front office.

fine Muck is right. marginal players. if you say so. i suppose leon searcy wasnt a marginal player. he sure looked the part to me. and i dont care what anyone says, i watched our dline and Oline carefully. leon searcy was not that good. just an injury waiting to happen. and now a salary cap hit of close to 500,000. who's next?
at the very least, put henry taylor on the PS with Severns just in case something happens to Hendricks and cut twan russell! what the hell! twan russell is still here. yikes. and scott"good for a couple of injuries"galyon. if they were to get taken on PS, so be it, but at least we tried to keep someone who was a decent football player, not someone trying to hold his guy up at teh line while the RB blows right past ya. my god. we are gonna blow another one!

Originally posted by finfan54

so whats up with twan russell? we keep him? what do you think about severette he seems to be sticking? noone gave him any cudos. and now all of a sudden he is someone? i saw the kid could play. im not blind. he was breaking up passes. and where was hendricks for the first 3 games? i didnt see him at all. and oh wow, he had a great game against the Bears, against third string scuds. and severns was slow? where did you notice being slow? i saw the kid making tackle after tackle. was in on a couple of sacks. what did you see or not see for that matter? i find it amusing that you all read these articles and as soon as there written you "buy off" on what the coaches say. so i guess jamar fletcher is a waste. and i guess Henry taylor sucks at the point of attack.yeah right. a tony dungy will show you a point of attack. So Wannspiel cant do any wrong huh? well, im starting to see some cracks in the wall. end of story.

Where was Seaverns making all these tackles?? Downfield.... because he's slow and doesn't read n' react quickly enough. He made lots of downfield tackles against the 3rd teamers. You seem to be the only one who thinks Seaverns isn't slow.

Hendricks was injured the first three games. So he played sparingly. But guys like Hendricks and Russell are veterans with speed. And that's another reason why Symonette is still here. Speed.

Also, I actually went to some practices. I watched our team's scrimmages against the Bucs. So much of my "insight" is firsthand. Conversely, I feel that you're basing way too much of your opinions on the Bear game alone.

Also, you can't just put someone on the Practice Squad. You have to waive them and they have to clear waivers before you get them back and sign them to the P-Squad. And even then, any team can sign someone from your P-Squad to their active roster if they choose.

Back
Top Bottom