ogun coming off back burner?! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ogun coming off back burner?!

Originally posted by Dphins4me

I will be sooooo glad when the draft is over and I do not have to read about Rivers and Miami taking him. They just spent a No. 2 on Feeley. They are not about to take another QB with a high pick.

I'll be soooo glad when guys that don't work in our front office quit telling everyone else what the FO is going to do!:lol:

Originally posted by mpn1334
anyway...back to ogun...

I'd rather keep OGUN over having another 1st rounder, but i'm not sure that is going to be an option. He seems to be firm on his stance to not sign the offer we made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

I'll be soooo glad when guys that don't work in our front office quit telling everyone else what the FO is going to do!:lol:
hmmmm....aren't you the one that has always said we'll definitely take Rivers if he's there?

Originally posted by LIQUID24
hmmmm....aren't you the one that has always said we'll definitely take Rivers if he's there?

No, I said we'll take the best player. If he's at 20 overall he's likely the best player. Maybe thats your confusion.

No, I said we'll take the best player. If he's at 20 overall he's likely the best player. Maybe thats your confusion.
Really? That's not what you said here

You said there's no way we pass on Rivers.
That sounds like you're telling us what the FO is going to do.

We wont pass on Rivers at 20. If he slides that far he'll be the best player on the board

We wont pass on Rivers at 20. If he slides that far he'll be the best player on the board
It's your opinion that Rivers will be the BPA (which is fine), but not everybody agrees with you.

That sounds like you're telling us what the FO is going to do.

I wondered for awhile why it is that you and a few others seem to be so rude when anyone posts that they think Rivers is a good choice. Then I looked up your profile and saw your a few years out of high school. Now I don't wonder why.

You've popped off to just about every Pro Rivers post that has come on this board. I could care less who the Dolphins draft. I want them to draft the best player.

It's your opinion that Rivers will be the BPA (which is fine), but not everybody agrees with you.
Thats right. Not everybody agrees with me. I'm fine with that. I'm also not being rude to other DOLFANS that have a different opinion about who we should draft.

You however seem to think that its ok for you to pop off anytime you see an opposing view. It's inappropriate and you should knock it off.

Thats right. Not everybody agrees with me. I'm fine with that.

You however seem to think that its ok for you to pop off anytime you see an opposing view. It's inappropriate and you should knock it off.
Excuse me, but you popped off at somebody on this thread for saying we're not going to take Rivers.
I have nothing against you or Rivers. I just don't think we are going to or should take him.
I have no problem with people dissagreeing with me, I'm a big boy, I can take it.
However if I disagree with someone, why shouldn't I speak up? I thought that was the whole point of a message board. I'm sorry if I offended you, it wasn't my intent. I just happen to disagree with you, and I'm letting you know, that's all.

I wondered for awhile why it is that you and a few others seem to be so rude when anyone posts that they think Rivers is a good choice. Then I looked up your profile and saw your a few years out of high school. Now I don't wonder why.

You've popped off to just about every Pro Rivers post that has come on this board. I could care less who the Dolphins draft. I want them to draft the best player.

Dosn't he really have the "right" to say whatever he wants to say. I don't see anyone else making a big deal about it, hes expressing an opinion, same as yourself.

I'm with ya on that.

Back
Top Bottom