Ogun is Eagles top priority | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ogun is Eagles top priority

glh205

Starter
Reaction score
from an article in Philadelphia Inquirer:

The Eagles' greatest need on defense is a pass rusher, and that's a position where there's talent available.

Miami's Adewale Ogunleye, a restricted free agent, is believed to be the Eagles' primary target even if it costs them a first- and third-round draft pick next season. Tennessee's Jevon Kearse will probably get the biggest deal among the defensive ends, and St. Louis' Grant Wistrom also figures to cash in on his availability

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports/football/8065815.htm

Well, that would be interesting no? Two first rounders and two third rounders. Pick up Wistrom and a wideout. MY question is this, what would we do with the other pick?

that'd give us #20 and #28......hmmmmmm......would like a team higher......

no i wouldnt take like the 28-29th pick and their 3rd for Ogun...i dont think its worth it at all.

that w/b great for us to get 2 mores pick - go Philly you owe us one
Tennessee's Justin McCareins, a restricted free agent, will likely hear from the Eagles. He had 813 yards receiving and seven touchdowns in his third NFL season with the Titans, and he is only 26 years old. The Eagles went after a similar player last year in Derrius Thompson, who eventually signed with Miami and had a disappointing year
:D

:topic:

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports/football/ is exactly the same web site design/ template as the Herald - http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/

sorry i thought the 28 was 23 haha...i was about to say how did they manage to get to 23? anyways i dont think id take ogun for 28 and a 3rd rounder...

I know people want a higher pick but I look at it like this. With a second first round pick, we get options. We can trade both and move up, or we can draft at both positions for a guy we liked but know wouldn''t make it to the third round. I would love to snatch someone right in front of New England that they really liked. Wouldn't that just be fun for once? To one up our rivals?

Originally posted by Phinfan31
sorry i thought the 28 was 23 haha...i was about to say how did they manage to get to 23? anyways i dont think id take ogun for 28 and a 3rd rounder...

I actually did put a 23 at first.....by bad....was thinking of Seattle at first cuz I know they're one of the interested parties and as soon as I posted it I was like...aww....sh1t.......lol...so I edited it :)

Can you hear the song...."My mind's playing tricks on me"....not! lol

Originally posted by Samphin
I know people want a higher pick but I look at it like this. With a second first round pick, we get options. We can trade both and move up, or we can draft at both positions for a guy we liked but know wouldn''t make it to the third round. I would love to snatch someone right in front of New England that they really liked. Wouldn't that just be fun for once? To one up our rivals?

Aw hell, I'm happy to now have 2 1st round picks in a total of 6 years.....if we get 3 (2 this year)....I don't know what I'd do and if we trade up and actually get some huge 1st round guy....I think I'd have a heart attack or something....lol

Sea paper says Holmgren not really want to give up picks, so I not sure Sea is a real option. I also have a hard time believing Oak would surrender the #2 pick in the draft, so I not sure what other options are out there.

With #20 and #28 we could pick up G Carey AND a wr like Evans.

i would be happy if they got a 1st &3rd.

Back
Top Bottom