Ogun to the Vikings....? Moss...again...? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ogun to the Vikings....? Moss...again...?

hey, if youre gonna steal my moss is coming to miami posts now that i dont want him here, at least spell it right :)

Originally posted by LandlockdFinFan
Again....

Does anyone have a link to this story, or is it just rumor BS without substantiation?

:yell:

Try reading the first post........figure it out.......

(hint....phinzone.com does a good job of scouring news and I trust what they say, and the places they get it from, or quotes from other people/organizations/news agencies etc.....that said, I didn't read through every article on www.twincities.com or any other posting from the pioneer press on the internet but the ones I did read through, I didn't see it mentioned).

Wow jbond what a thought. Could our cap take that kind of a hit to sign two top WRs like that. As to your question I say yes on trading CC, because it is within the "win now" mind set of the FO.

I did see this article somewhere. I think it was in the Sentinel awhile back (and they credited another source).

IMO I think we could stretch the cap to get those 2.....BUT we won't be able to work on the Oline by doing so. In regards to our 'win now' attitude....during the whole Moss thing a week ago (which I was against) I tried to remind people what our 'needs' are and IMO we need 1) a solid #2 WR that can break free to stop the double-teaming on CC (opens up the passing game which in turn pushes the safeties back and opens up the running game cuz the line isn't stacked anymore) 2) an improved Oline (they did a piss-poor job last year although granted the line was stacked against them heavily every game due to our passing game sucking) and 3) a QB that can throw a ball more then 25 yards on a consistent basis.

Boston would definetely take care of #1, hopefully AJ will be better then Fiedler for #3 (and hopefully, imo, i'd like to see Rivers drafted but it may turn out better to get and Oline guy (especially if we keep Ogun and don't get additional picks) as....) back to need 2) we're still in dire need of help on our Oline.

yeah, especially if his receivers in Philly dropped as many balls as Rick and Co. say they did while checking film before trading for him......that would have improved his stats and might have given him a better TD to INT ration and all that other hypothetical stuff.

Originally posted by BigFinFan
MOSS is coming to Miami!!

:woot: :woot:

There already is a Moss in Miami, his name is Senoras Moss, and he plays for UM, and there has already been a Moss in Miami before, and his name is Santana, and HE played for UM...

And if David Boston was here, would I trade for Randy Moss involving Chris Chambers, HECK YEA!

Imagine Moss, Boston and Chambers........Who do you double cover? I'd say Moss, but that would even be a mistake.

Originally posted by Bazinet37
:nono:

Do they ever sign DEs from other teams? Seriously, the Vikes need to realize that there are 30 other teams who have DEs too......

Hope that was sarcasm...none of their DE's were drafted, ALL are free agent pick ups. Two of them were former Dolphins, remember Mixon & Bromell?

well, if they wanted O-gun and Moss wasnt an option, Id say take their #19 pick and a 4th or whatever. Take our #20 and teir #19 and trade up to get Andrews or Roy Williams

Originally posted by Eshlemon

Hope that was sarcasm...none of their DE's were drafted, ALL are free agent pick ups. Two of them were former Dolphins, remember Mixon & Bromell?

thats his point. He's saiying this would be the third time they took away our DE :(

Back
Top Bottom