Ogun to the Vikings....? Moss...again...? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ogun to the Vikings....? Moss...again...?

Originally posted by Snickersbps
well, if they wanted O-gun and Moss wasnt an option, Id say take their #19 pick and a 4th or whatever. Take our #20 and teir #19 and trade up to get Andrews or Roy Williams

I'd prefer to resign Ogun, but if that wasn't possible my next plan would be to use #19 on whoever falls among the top 4 wrs, Rivers or possibly Andrews. Then trade down from #20 and pickup two of the WRs and/or OL who fell or maybe even a Henson or Losman. Whatever the order is my goal would be to use the top 3 picks QB, WR, OL.

Lets not get into the Moss thing again. The Boston thing actually has a chance of happening. The Moss thing has virtually no chance.

Originally posted by ltfinfan
feely must be grinning ear to ear with this possible receving team

Was Feeley ever guarenteed he would be the starting QB? I don't recall that. Fielder is still a Dolphin, and (maybe, could be, proably, still is) the QB of this team. Do you still think Moss and Boston want to come here with the idea of Jay Fielder throwing the ball to them.

If it doesn't I may have to start my Moss ain't coming to Miami annoying posts again, "and you won't want seconds of that!"

Originally posted by chambers84
C'mon guys!! Stop the MossMadness!!!

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Lets not get into the Moss thing again. The Boston thing actually has a chance of happening. The Moss thing has virtually no chance.

I AGREE 100%

:goof:

well.....I was more intriqued by the Vikes still being interested in Ogun and just found it funny that the Pioneer Press was still brining up the Moss thing.....didn't intend for this to become another "moss is coming to Miami" thread......but rather, what would we REALLY get from the Vikes for Ogun.....would we settle for less then a 1st & 3rd...? How seriously interested are they? Do we need to even get rid of Ogun now that we haven't signed a huge $ contract for a single Oline man?

Back
Top Bottom