Oh Darn, Another Thill Thread! Just A Few Points I Wish People Could Be Honest About.... | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh Darn, Another Thill Thread! Just A Few Points I Wish People Could Be Honest About....

IMO the best you can say about Ryan at this point in his career is that he hasn't crapped the bed but he hasn't exactly burned the barn down either!
The simple fact his "performance/record" is so divisive among the fan base certainly is indicative of someone who is "halfway" between good and bad.
In contrast, for a reality check, the collective fan base for Marino NEVER suffered such division.

Bottom line -- this is a huge year for Thill -- he either proves he's "it," or the negative reality a fairly high % of fans perceive will be all the more obvious...
Sooner or later even his more fundamentalist supporters will loose their devotional zeal.

I truly hope he can get it done -- at a high level consistently and be a legit difference maker. But I seriously doubt he's got that kind of upside.

We'll see real soon.

BNF
But he was dropping dimes and playing out of his mind for 8 games in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom