oh my Norv on the radio | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

oh my Norv on the radio

I'm sure it'd be for a backup job or something... Fiedler is definitely a good backup Quarterback.

yes...let's trade...Norv and Al would you be willing to trade the Fins a bag of skittles for Jay...and the smallest bag they come in...and nope it does not have to the the tropical skittles...Wayne will be happy with the original skittles!!! Well think about it...how's 48 hours...enough time I hope even though it is a really tough decision Norv and Al!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
yes...let's trade...Norv and Al would you be willing to trade the Fins a bag of skittles for Jay...and the smallest bag they come in...and nope it does not have to the the tropical skittles...Wayne will be happy with the original skittles!!! Well think about it...how's 48 hours...enough time I hope even though it is a really tough decision Norv and Al!!!

Wayne: "Hey, is there a vending machine in this building?"

CK...now I know you did not mean that...Norv and Al are already having a tough time deciding if a bag of original skittles is worth trading for Jay and now you ask for an actual human being!!!

Norv/Al disregard that CK comment...skittles is fine!!!

Wayne: nope...those were too damn good...I don't think the Raiders will bite on that trade...go find me some tootsie rolls...maybe that will make them change their mind!!!

Jay Fiedler for some toilet paper sounds about right. Not the Charmin of course...I mean, lets be serious here. More like the ultra-thin sandpaper stuff that they have in prisons and gas stations.

Yeah, thats the ticket. Whatever T.P. is used in Greyhound Bus Stations I think would be the key to the deal. Of course, the toilet paper would be used.

Listen to you people and your wild trade ideas. Forshame on all of you....everyone knows we need tissue paper to wipe away the december tears, not toilet paper. Use your heads people.

Come to Think About It!...

Originally posted by Samphin
Listen to you people and your wild trade ideas. Forshame on all of you....everyone knows we need tissue paper to wipe away the december tears, not toilet paper. Use your heads people.

I agree with you 100%...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to LMAO when Fiedler remains a 'Fin next season. The tears flowing from the likes of the people on this thread are going to be immense!!! :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom