oh my Norv on the radio | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

oh my Norv on the radio

Okay Norv.........Give us a 3rd for Fiedler.............a 4th.....okay.....a 5th.........what......you would only give up a 6th?..........(Spielman on the Phone with Norv)

Norv is full of $hit..

Originally posted by Cranx
I'm going to LMAO when Fiedler remains a 'Fin next season. The tears flowing from the likes of the people on this thread are going to be immense!!! :roflmao:
don't forget the laughter too:lol:

I'll say it again...if this organization is stupid enough to get rid of Jay, there will be teams lining up to try and get him. I wouldn't trade him for anything less than 2 #1's and a quality player who can come in and start on offense. Jay is one of the top 5 or 6 QB's in the NFL and I have no idea why many of you don't recognize this fact!

Originally posted by dean_siu
I'll say it again...if this organization is stupid enough to get rid of Jay, there will be teams lining up to try and get him. I wouldn't trade him for anything less than 2 #1's and a quality player who can come in and start on offense. Jay is one of the top 5 or 6 QB's in the NFL and I have no idea why many of you don't recognize this fact!

are you serious? :confused: u not 420'n are you? cus if you are, then pls hand some my way. Plan to watch Friday tonite. :eat:

please explain why JF is one of the top 5-6 QBs & provide stats too? dont say winning % either. his winning % is due to our D.

i dont think any team is dumb enough to give us their #1 pick for JF. I would glady send him to any team for a #1 pick & i think most ppl on this board would agree with that too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by fins4o8

please explain why JF is one of the top 5-6 QBs & provide stats too? dont say winning % either. his winning % is due to our D.

If his winning percentage is entirely due to our D....than why don't Ray Lucas and Brian Griese have percentages that are as good?

If you want to talk about stats.....than give him a supporting cast that will allow him to produce pro bowl like stats.

With this offensive line and crew of receivers (outside of Chambers), Dan Marino (in his prime...not now) would look like a below average QB.

Unless you fix the rest of the offense, it doesn't matter at all who you put in there at QB....the offense will struggle.

However, if you fix the the OL and receivers to make them at least average....Jay can put up the stats you desire.

CRACK KILLS.

:redeye:

Put down the crackpipe! :tongue:

Sure most of the people who bash Jay really sound liek they have no clue because they depise him but you really have no clue dude!

If his winning percentage is entirely due to our D....than why don't Ray Lucas and Brian Griese have percentages that are as good?

If you want to talk about stats.....than give him a supporting cast that will allow him to produce pro bowl like stats.

With this offensive line and crew of receivers (outside of Chambers), Dan Marino (in his prime...not now) would look like a below average QB.

Unless you fix the rest of the offense, it doesn't matter at all who you put in there at QB....the offense will struggle.

However, if you fix the the OL and receivers to make them at least average....Jay can put up the stats you desire.

you are right no QB can survive with our OL. I believe BG could of done better if given enough time. Plus, BG had to learned our system. JF already had a yr under his belt on our system.

JF had 4 yrs to put up numbers but he always has been unconsistent & injured. I'm not a JF hater, i use to actually defend him from my friends but after 4 yrs of not getting the job done. its time for a change.

which #'s was more? WR's dropping passes or JF missing the WR's during their routes?

Did he really type that....? 2 #1's and a starter!!! :lol:

I was going to comment on how rediculous this comment is, but after carefull consideration I decided that I may be waisting energy - after 4 years of inconsistancy and failure, if you still consider that QB top 4 in the league, it's beyond any help a forum could provide :lol:

man i really hopy you are in sarcasm mode just now, otherwise if you are really serious about it......i would be shocked :eek:

:barf:

"With this offensive line and crew of receivers (outside of Chambers), Dan Marino (in his prime...not now) would look like a below average QB." WOW what a crackhead...with Marino IN HIS PRIME...NOT NOW and RICKY WILLIAMS AND THIS CROP OF RECEIVERS and OUR DEFENSE...he would be a below average qb....okay Momma Fiedler you are a crackhead for sure!!!

He was an above average qb at the END of his career with a much worse team than we field NOW...so you must be on crack!!!

Back
Top Bottom