oh my Norv on the radio | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

oh my Norv on the radio

Fiedler one of the top 5 or 6 QB's in the league .... Oh yeah ... thats why I have seen him in the Pro Bowl ... oh wait ... Pro Bowl's are based on popularity ... Hmmmm and I always thought Fiedler was more popular than skillful.

Did he really type that....? 2 #1's and a starter!!!

I was going to comment on how rediculous this comment is, but after carefull consideration I decided that I may be waisting energy - after 4 years of inconsistancy and failure, if you still consider that QB top 4 in the league, it's beyond any help a forum could provide
Could not have said it any better Pigskin...

Dean_siu, you really need some help there. I've never been a 'basher' of Fiedler, but never really a 'fiedler lover' either. However, I can honestly say some of your comments have to be the most extreme that I have heard...

2 #1's and a starter? I think I'm reading this right. That's all we could get for Jay? I would ask for more. I think we should get the 2 # 1's plus a 2nd round pick too. Also we should get not 1 but 2 starters for the offence. I also would ask for a weekend getaway with Brittney Spears and a couple of tickets to the moon and 2 more to mars.Oh damn it, why did somebody had to wake me up when I was having such a nice dream. Iwas about to kiss her.......

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by minus

Put down the crackpipe! :tongue:

Sure most of the people who bash Jay really sound liek they have no clue because they depise him but you really have no clue dude!

I think that is his plan. There are some out there who want to make ppl who gave Jay a chance to look as though they are blind or irrational.

I have no doubt this is just a Jay basher doing his or her best to make Jay supporters look stupid by posting over the top posts.

Oliver...

Originally posted by dean_siu
I'll say it again...if this organization is stupid enough to get rid of Jay, there will be teams lining up to try and get him. I wouldn't trade him for anything less than 2 #1's and a quality player who can come in and start on offense. Jay is one of the top 5 or 6 QB's in the NFL and I have no idea why many of you don't recognize this fact!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by ohall

I think that is his plan. There are some out there who want to make ppl who gave Jay a chance to look as though they are blind or irrational.

I have no doubt this is just a Jay basher doing his or her best to make Jay supporters look stupid by posting over the top posts.

Oliver...

I think you are right.

Back
Top Bottom