oh no Mr Spielman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

oh no Mr Spielman

well whats he going to do? sign brunell? lets be realistic here... Mb isn't going to get the job done. his last 2 games he had less then 200 yards, and had a 64 QB rating combined... not interested in aguy whos body is falling apart.

if you give the jay the weapons, i think he can do the job. give hin derrius tompson and an oline that can't block and you're asking for a missed playoffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
maybe...Fiedler is the one who needs the tutoring???

i'm sure Marino could help the guy out.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21
well whats he going to do? sign brunell? lets be realistic here... Mb isn't going to get the job done. his last 2 games he had less then 200 yards, and had a 64 QB rating combined... not interested in aguy whos body is falling apart.

if you give the jay the weapons, i think he can do the job. give hin derrius tompson and an oline that can't block and you're asking for a missed playoffs.

No doubt I agree with you...but I just found that comment funny.

im tellin yall right now. If jay restructures his deal and agrees to tutor the rook, it is pretty much a done deal. here is why:

1) jay saves us big money for cap by restructuring
2) jay knows norvs offense and proved to Norv that he can go over the middle and be successful ( second half of season).
3) the offense was really handcuffed by Wanny and wanny wont be doing that this year.
4) Sage Rosenfels is ready for the next level (#2 if jay gets hurt)
he needs to be resigned though so if he doesnt, dont be surprised if we go and get Mike Mcmahon for cheaper to replace Sage.
5) they dont give a damn what you fans think cus your lame anyways on game day. at least about 1/3 of you are :rolleyes: sorry had to say it. Jay is not our problem. coaching and OL are and the QB spot will be taken care of with our new rookie QB.

This is all predicated on the fact that jay accepts his role.

Sorry to spoil all of your days.:lol: again................:lol:

LOL, I'm not that against it. We need a young QB to take over, not some washed up, old QB like Mark Brunnel who will NOT lead us to a Super Bowl.

I say lets keep Feebler for one more year, we aren't going to the super bowl anyways next year and when he gets injured midseason let the rookie take over and pay his dues for half a year...

I don't know about this decision. Why allow Jay to tutor anyone? He isn't a very accurate passer. I would not want someone like that tutoring my QB.
What happened to them bringing in a talented QBs coach?

If Jay starts, I'll be very disappointed.

Originally posted by Superself
I don't know about this decision. Why allow Jay to tutor anyone? He isn't a very accurate passer. I would not want someone like that tutoring my QB.

What the hell does arm strength or accuracy have to do with tutoring a new QB? Jay is known for playing hard and overachieving, two qualities that will be beneficial for a rookie with more raw talent than he ever had. On top of that you have Marino at high level in the organization to assist in the developmental process...

The only thing he'll teach is how to overthrow a wide open receiver...We could use Feebler to teach a QB what not to do...and playing hard and overachieving are not things that you can teach...you either have those qualities or you don't. Being able to read defenses...and timing are things that can be taught and as we all know...Feebler has no timing...look at his overthrown passes and his int to td ratio!!!

No more Fiedler!!! Enough is enough!!!

Originally posted by Bumrush

What the hell does arm strength or accuracy have to do with tutoring a new QB? Jay is known for playing hard and overachieving, two qualities that will be beneficial for a rookie with more raw talent than he ever had. On top of that you have Marino at high level in the organization to assist in the developmental process...

Not much....but I'd rather a QB coach handle that. A person with good experience.
I just do not want to see Jay at starter again with this team.

Originally posted by Superself

I guess i should put that differently, jay wont be tutoring anyone on anything except how the offense runs and "dont throw INT's like i do". Jay would be teh guy who already knows while a QB coach (to be determined), will teach the rook the way they will want him to play, not how jay plays. they will say to the rook, "you see that!, dont do what Jay just did, he threw it into double coverage cus he didnt see the Safety watching jays eyes". Or........ you see that! Dont be holding on to the ball very long cus our LT is getting burned right now, throw it away!

Originally posted by Blueprint_21

Better not look at Donnovan McNabb's first 4-5 games this year. Plus, Brunell had zero WRs....as Jimmy Smith was suspended the first four games. I say bring him on in.

Back
Top Bottom