oh no Mr Spielman | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

oh no Mr Spielman

A smart rookie quarterback with a good arm and Marino as a mentor. I'll take my chances with that...

Originally posted by bigmiamifan
Why did he leave out the 2nd sentence from the article?

"But Marino's presence seems to make that more unlikely than not."

keep in mind that is just a reporters speculation probably based on what we fans are saying. It makes sense, you write it. until it doenst happen, then you write something else.

I can't believe I'm hearing people say that Jay should be brought back next year....obviously those same people are content with missing the playoffs again....we will NEVER win big with Kiebler as our QB!!! And if you think otherwise, please put the crack pipe down and re-evaluate!!

Mark Brunell is not washed up!!!

Personally I really don't care if they bring Fiedler back but I'm hoping the dolphins go in a different direction and sign Brunell.

Originally posted by finfan54

Yes i can! cus i see Bills fans watching their team go 3-13 and 8-8 and and 6-10 and they still make more noise than godzilla and king kong with fifteen helicopters flying around with five feet of snow on the ground. Thats all im gonna say about tis from now on. Obviously, some people cant handle the truth!

It's finfans like you that give us bills fans ammo to call finfans lame. First you call your fellow finfans lame then you back pedal and start turning towards bills fan because you obviously made a "LAME" statement towards your fellow finfans. :lol:

When you actually watch a game regardless of whatever excuses you have, I suggest you keep quiet until your wife tells you to talk. :jk: Don't go blaming finfans. Blame your wife and yourself especially .

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by finfan54

keep in mind that is just a reporters speculation probably based on what we fans are saying. It makes sense, you write it. until it doenst happen, then you write something else.

The writer did write that, I meant the topic poster left that part out. It's a 'oh not not Jay' type thread but because Marino said it ain't gonna happen the thread isn't as dramatic.

I wish the phins would hurry up and do something, I can't wait much longer. When's the fun begin? Feb? March? The draft is June or something right?

march first free agent signing period starts, draft is the end of april i believe

February 18-24 - Scouting Combine - Indianapolis

February 24 - Deadline for clubs to designate
franchise & transition players

February 27 - NFL Europe League training camps open

March 2 - Deadline for submission of qualifying offers by clubs to their restricted free agents whose contracts have
expired and to whom they desire to retain a right of
first refusal/compensation.

- Deadline for clubs to submit offer of minimum salary to
retain exclusive negotiating rights to their playerswith
fewer than three seasons of free agency credit whose
contracts have expired

March 3 - Veteran free agency signing period begins

- Trading period begins

March 28-April 1 - NFL Annual Meeting - Palm Beach, Florida (yep at home)

April 3 - NFL Europe League regular season kicks off

April 16 - Signing period ends for restricted fre agents

April 23 - Deadline for old club to exercise right of first
refusal to restricted free agents

April 24-25 - NFL Draft - New York

Dolphin fans that attend the game....AS A WHOLE....not saying everybody, don't shoot me....seem to not make as much noise in support of their team as many other teams in the NFL. SO WHAT!

Does this mean that every fan is non-enthusiastic? Not me...that's for sure. If I had the means and lived in the area, I'd attend every game and probably pizz off a bunch of other Dolphins fans with my nuttiness. I'd go absolutely NUTS out there watching our boys play....Fiedler or not.

I've been in love with this team since before I started school. It don't take a prospect of a SB for me to love my team (though I'd really really really really really really like to see us win one). In my opinion, if you can't get excited and support your team, just because they're not favored to win a SB and are blowing everybody out by 20 points, then you're not a true fan.

That's just the opinion of a long-time-Dolphins-Fan.....not a success-or-else-you-suck fan.

Originally posted by Muck

Better not look at Donnovan McNabb's first 4-5 games this year. Plus, Brunell had zero WRs....as Jimmy Smith was suspended the first four games. I say bring him on in.

I agree. I cant stand the idea of Jay playing here another year. He had 4 years. Each year he had better talent around him. Each year the team is futher from the brass ring. Ha cant get it done and noew he thinks he is a starter in this league:lol: Marino will not stand for him and thats great for us. See ya Jay!!! I would rather have BG in here.

As much as it makes people unhappy, I think JF should stick around for another year. That gives a whole year of learning the system to the new qb, which imho would be better than just throwing him into the fire in the long run.

You guys are missing it, their talking about making Jay the QB coach, Sage will start and the rookie QB will be getting lessons from Jay LOL..

Back
Top Bottom