oh no Mr Spielman | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

oh no Mr Spielman

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
The only thing he'll teach is how to overthrow a wide open receiver...We could use Feebler to teach a QB what not to do...and playing hard and overachieving are not things that you can teach...you either have those qualities or you don't. Being able to read defenses...and timing are things that can be taught and as we all know...Feebler has no timing...look at his overthrown passes and his int to td ratio!!!

No more Fiedler!!! Enough is enough!!!

well Sal, im not saying you are wrong, but i would say that obviously there was a prob with recievers not know ing where they were suppose to be cus the coach was fired and they brought in a guy who has been good. I would also say that Wanny/Turner handcuffed this team for the first half of the season. It was just too obvious to me that we kept going down the sideline long with lame pass routes instead of going over the middle and doing short range high percentage stuff and just getting first downs. once again, coaching seemed to be the biggest prob and no oline. just keep saying it sal, and eventually it sets in. especially if you tape the games and watch em again. its not jays (or griese) fault that they had no time to pass the damn ball with Freeney/Vrabel/Kearse on his *** all day.

Originally posted by finfan54
They dont give a damn what you fans think cus your lame anyways on game day. at least about 1/3 of you are :rolleyes:

At least we're there. I can't stand people like you. You guys talk about how lame the fans are down here, and yet you live all the way up in NY....

How many home games do you attend every season???....

How long have you been a Phinz season ticket holder???....

That 1/3rd you talk about, are fans like you. The other 2/3's are actually in attendence. Get a life....:eek:

PHINZ RULE!!!

Part of the article I found interesting

Rosenhaus will meet with Spielman in Mobile to discuss, among other things, the future of Dolphins restricted free agent Adewale Ogunleye.... Lions President and CEO Matt Millen, a player-turned-executive, has reached out to Marino, though the two had not yet spoken.

wouldnt mind trading lions 1st for him :p

Originally posted by Muck

Better not look at Donnovan McNabb's first 4-5 games this year. Plus, Brunell had zero WRs....as Jimmy Smith was suspended the first four games. I say bring him on in.

I say that too, but wont mean jack if we dont get the cap taken care of first, that means they have to make a decision on jay first. i dont think they can keep jay (restructure) and then bring on Brunell. i think jay needs to be cut outright with the proclamation that he wont be back, then brunell is easier to sign. Brunell isnt going to sign here if he has two or three other teams with more money to spend and jay hangin over his shoulders saying "i can do anything he can do". nothing but a prob. agree?

Originally posted by Mindwarp
Part of the article I found interesting

[/i]

wouldnt mind trading lions 1st for him :p

how do you know they werent talking about us getting mcmahon for a 3rd round pick? just being a smart azz here. But i dont think millen is seriously thinking about giving up the #6 for Ogun do you? i think they would have somehting else in mind for that pick. #6 means serious business. Just MO.

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

At least we're there. I can't stand people like you. You guys talk about how lame the fans are down here, and yet you live all the way up in NY....

How many home games do you attend every season???....

How long have you been a Phinz season ticket holder???....

That 1/3rd you talk about, are fans like you. The other 2/3's are actually in attendence. Get a life....:eek:

PHINZ RULE!!!

If your not a lame fan sitting on your *** pretending that there is something else going on other than football, then you shouldnt feel slighted now should you? and if i were a rich man........i would be a season ticket holder with my very own plane to Miami every other week no prob. but i live in this tax to death state of NY and my wife doesnt want to leave. So i am here. sorry. but lets face it, it is a well known fact that our fans are lame.

In fact there so lame, that they let 30000 eagle fans buy there tickets for MNF! that is lame if you ask me.:rolleyes: you think i enjoy saying that? :cry:

Originally posted by finfan54
In fact there so lame, that they let 30000 eagle fans buy there tickets for MNF! that is lame if you ask me.:rolleyes: you think i enjoy saying that? :cry:

Who cares about our fans, this thread is about our next QB, not how many eagles fans bought tickets the DAY the tickets went on sale. We have sold out every game for nearly the past 5 years, I wouldn't call it lame.

Originally posted by Bumrush

Who cares about our fans, this thread is about our next QB, not how many eagles fans bought tickets the DAY the tickets went on sale. We have sold out every game for nearly the past 5 years, I wouldn't call it lame.

when the camera pans over people in the stands and some seats are always empty and the ones sitting next to those seats are people with walkmans on melting in the sun doing nothing as others are turning around trying to get everyone else to make some noise to no avail, i would say that is lame. trust me on this one, i go to Bills/dolphins games, our game day fans as a whole are lame. Not all fans.

I have had season tickets for 4 years and can agree that our fans lack excitement, but can you blame us?? I mean when was the last team we had a shootout? When was the last time our team clicked on all cylinders? 30 years of not reaching our goal has affected the fans, can you blame us?

And i care about our fans. that is why i say it. cus i care what others think about our fans. its no fun hearing from obnoxious Bills fans think our fans are nothing but drug infested surfers. I care. All the way from Western NY i care!

I wish I lived in south florida...I would be a season ticket holder for sure....I love this team!!!

Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by Bumrush
I have had season tickets for 4 years and can agree that our fans lack excitement, but can you blame us?? I mean when was the last team we had a shootout? When was the last time our team clicked on all cylinders? 30 years of not reaching our goal has affected the fans, can you blame us?

Yes i can! cus i see Bills fans watching their team go 3-13 and 8-8 and and 6-10 and they still make more noise than godzilla and king kong with fifteen helicopters flying around with five feet of snow on the ground. Thats all im gonna say about tis from now on. Obviously, some people cant handle the truth!

Originally posted by Muck

Better not look at Donnovan McNabb's first 4-5 games this year. Plus, Brunell had zero WRs....as Jimmy Smith was suspended the first four games. I say bring him on in.

Agree wholeheartedly...Brunell has been an extremely durable QB also. Facts:

1995...started 10 (played 13) games...82.6 rating
1996...started 16 games...84.0 rating
1997...started 14 games...91.2 rating
1998...started 13 games...89.9 rating
1999...started 15 games...82.0 rating
2000...started 16 games...84.0 rating
2001...started 15 games...84.1 rating
2002...started 15 games...85.7 rating (17 TD's 7 INT's)
2003...started 3 games...89.7 rating

He has a career rating of 85.2...he has proven his reliability, missing only 3 games in the 4 years previous to this year when he was replaced by Leftwich after the cut on his arm got infected.

Why wouldn't we consider looking at this guy? The last full season that he played he had 17 TD's to 7 INT's! This guy is a quality QB. Maybe he isn't a Hall of Famer, but he certainly is an upgrade, and would be a good bridge from the Jay era to the next era should the Phins draft a QB.

Link to his stats----> http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1032

Why did he leave out the 2nd sentence from the article?

"But Marino's presence seems to make that more unlikely than not."

Back
Top Bottom