Oh no not a John Beck / Henne thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh no not a John Beck / Henne thread

saw the beck game was a great game to watch because other dolphin possibilitys were showcased..
beck 1st drive was an interception on a deep ball beck then came back really sharp and hit receivers in stride he looks like he figuring it out finally

Former dolphin draft pick parmelle fumbled the other raven

Maybe it's me but I have no clue what you are saying here..... John Becks first pass was a deep ball perfectly thrown to HIS receiver (Armstrong) for a 33yd gain.

Don't forget that John Beck is already 30 years old.

Beck looked fine last night. Good for him, always thought we gave up on him way too fast. Everybody knows if a QB doesn't do it his first year or 2, he will never amount to anything in this league right? =)

The curse is judging players without giving them time to develop. Not just judging, but piling on them. With a vengeance. It happened to Beck and now to Henne. It puts enormous comercial pressure (via the owner) for the team to cut bait.

There's no guarantee players will pan out, of course, but you can't find out unless you're patient with them.

If John Beck has a good year this year and Henne continues to flounder, I don't think I'm alone in saying that I'll have a strong desire to off myself.
That being said, I think when the Parcells regime took over they brought in their own guy and never gave Beck a chance at all.

Most NFL qb`s are developed. even the good ones. Miami plan so far is keep drafting them and hoping with no good development that they can play.

that is just a dumb plannning. its does not matter how many qb`s are drafted , unless some plan is implemented to develop them the story will be the same.

If any of you think Chad Henne needs weapons and a running game to be succesful John Beck would need that and more...And right he is getting it..Shanny is a genius when it comes to running the ball...Most of the throws I have seen John Making are into the flat...which was wide open..Teams are going to get film on John then we are going to see how good he is....Not saying Henne is better but John Beck has proved nothing..I do agree he did not get a fair shake from this organization.

Beck was 1 of 3 for 33 yards against baltimore's first string. Those are NOT stats to be wowed by.

Grossman outperformed Beck by leaps and bounds last night.

What's even funnier is that some people on this site were saying he wasn't even good enough for the CFL or arena league. I never understood why some of the criticism reached such a personal level. I think some of it has to with some anti-mormon religious bigotry.

Doubtful. I think it has to do with the fact that he sucked. I'm not seeing this anti-mormon resentment that you speak of lol, been watching too much Fox News?

Beck was 1 of 3 for 33 yards against baltimore's first string. Those are NOT stats to be wowed by.

Grossman outperformed Beck by leaps and bounds last night.

That's crazy talk....they looked very close last night. Beck got one series vs the ones. To say Grossman was leaps and bounds above is inaccurate.

That's crazy talk....they looked very close last night. Beck got one series vs the ones. To say Grossman was leaps and bounds above is inaccurate.

Gruden couldn't stop gushing praise on beck as figured it out,
and says beck should be the starter over grossman
At first i thought Washington would be in the luck sweepstakes
and after watching them last night i think that's a team that will compete
maybe not for the playoffs though they will be in a lot of games..

Washington 3rd string qb drafted by the jets in 06 is atrocious clear drop off from grossman,
Did you know Parcels used the term Becky
when describing john beck? Beck has grown up no longer Becky
actually closer to beckhem..

I dont know what your interpretations of a good QB are, but Beck was not a good QB last night. He made some decent throws, but he still plays scared and made some stupid decisions. Rex Grossman is beating him out for the starting position, and that should tell you something about him as a QB. Plus he's Mormon with a capital L.

Back
Top Bottom