Oh Nooooooo Miami's Not Going 16-0 Boooooohooooooo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh Nooooooo Miami's Not Going 16-0 Boooooohooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one hate watches the Dolphins. That’s all in your head. Nobody has anytime for that, nor are they relevant enough for that, give me a break. Fans observe the team, see the trends, and react accordingly.

You don’t subscribe to the delusional groupthink optimism that some of the fans on the site wants to see, and all of sudden your a “hater” or not a “real fan” lmao.

Some of us are just sick of the same tired *** crap every year. Some of us refuse to fall for the tease that’s been the last decade n half.

This was a terrible game. There’s nothing to positive to draw from it. This team best case scenario is a 9-7 sneak into wildcard game, only to get thumped.

People want to root for a legit contender. Teams that get round 1 byes and have deep post-season runs. And until that happens, they deserve to get CRUSHED every time a performance like this happens.
Well said. The idea people here actually enjoy when we lose is such bullshit. What we saw today was the same **** for 10 ****ing years. Gets ****ing old.

It's fair to bash the team today. Quite frankly, the team was putrid and unwatchable. It was embarrassing.

I don't feel compelled to tell other people how to be fans after that. I think everyone's entitled to rip on whoever they like.
I would agree. The performance was putrid and CAN be called out. I didn’t honestly expect them to win. I DID expect them to compete today. They didn’t on ANY level. Call it out.

It’s a loss. It’s one loss. No matter how we lost it still only counts as one. It was a shitty game from the get go, sure, but it’s not going to wreck our season.

No one hate watches the Dolphins. That’s all in your head. Nobody has anytime for that, nor are they relevant enough for that, give me a break. Fans observe the team, see the trends, and react accordingly.

You don’t subscribe to the delusional groupthink optimism that some of the fans on the site wants to see, and all of sudden your a “hater” or not a “real fan” lmao.

Some of us are just sick of the same tired *** crap every year. Some of us refuse to fall for the tease that’s been the last decade n half.

This was a terrible game. There’s nothing to positive to draw from it. This team best case scenario is a 9-7 sneak into wildcard game, only to get thumped.

People want to root for a legit contender. Teams that get round 1 byes and have deep post-season runs. And until that happens, they deserve to get CRUSHED every time a performance like this happens.

People absolutely come here for the sake of hating on their " favorite team". When you cant find anything good in the dolphins starting at 3-0, you deserve to be called out. The same people disappear when the team wins. Team sucked today.

People absolutely come here for the sake of hating on their " favorite team". When you cant find anything good in the dolphins starting at 3-0, you deserve to be called out. The same people disappear when the team wins. Team sucked today.

Starting 3-0 is cool. It was cool in 2013 too when we finished 8-8.

3-0 means nothing. And it’s looking more like smoke and mirrors. Our third down efficiency is dreadful on offense, we can’t run the football, and we can’t get off the field defensively on 3rd down either. Winning like that was never sustainable and it came to a head today.

And once again, if you think a team that hasn’t won a playoff in 18 years isn’t going to have fans expressing reasonable frustration and skepticism, then you need to get your head checked.

No one hate watches the Dolphins. They just call it like they see it. Cry about it, I guess.

Last edited:
Starting 3-0 is cool. It was cool in 2013 too we we finished 8-8.

3-0 means nothing. And it’s looking more like smoke and mirrors. Our third down efficiency is dreadful on offense, we can’t run the football, and we can’t get off the field defensively on 3rd down either. Winning like that was never sustainable and it came to a head today.

And once again, if you think a team that hasn’t won a playoff in 18 years isn’t going to have fans expressing reasonable frustration and skepticism, then you need to get your head checked.

No one hate watches the Dolphins. They just call it like they see it. Cry about it, I guess.
I will leave the crying to people like you. Such a nonsenical post.

They were 3-0 in 2013 so this 3-0 means nothing.

3-0 means nothing but losing one game means that they will be lucky to win 6 more games.

Nicely shoved bullshit.

I will leave the crying to people like you. Such a nonsenical post.

They were 3-0 in 2013 so this 3-0 means nothing.

3-0 means nothing but losing one game means that they will be lucky to win 6 more games.

Nicely shoved bullshit.

Show me a track record to go off on. That’s right, you can’t!

If your blindly optimistic, then be that. But stop trying to “call out” fans for being frustrated. Just stfu and enjoy the season the way you want to. Stop worrying about fans who are “hate watching”....stay off a discussion forum if you don’t want to see differing opinions.
Not everybody has to be a groupthink homer. Deal with it.

If your blindly optimistic, then be that. But stop trying to “call out” fans for being frustrated. Just stfu and enjoy the season the way you want to. Stop worrying about fans who are “hate watching”....stay off a discussion forum if you don’t want to see differing opinions.
Im not a blind optimistic and just hate hilariously dumb illogical conjecture. I will call dumb posts when i feel like it. If your sensitive disposition cant handle it, then block me or **** off, Im fine with either.

Thing is there are a weeks worth of 3-0 world beater threads here with people constantly calling out the Tannehill deniers. It works both ways.

I don't think Tannehill is what some of you think he is. Rolling out a cool talking point about "clean pockets" and such. With little emojis proclaiming man love for a QB who is and continues to be consistently inconsistent. But unlike many here, I have come to the reality Tannehill and Gase are here until 2020 at least.

From that realization forward...this team needs a foundation and identity.

And I started to believe, I started to have expectations...they earned a national audience this afternoon, only to make fools of themselves and us. And with CBS pulling the game entirely in the 3rd....a real nut punch.

He trolling ya.

Guy got banned for trolling people on other site. Im not trolling. The team was bad today. Awful. All is not lost like some self loathers want to see it.

Self loathers? More trolling tripe.

And who cares if someone got banned somewhere else? Are you the internet police out to right wrongs? Or just looking to troll people into silence?

Adios amigo. /ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom