Oh Nooooooo Miami's Not Going 16-0 Boooooohooooooo | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh Nooooooo Miami's Not Going 16-0 Boooooohooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fair to bash the team today. Quite frankly, the team was putrid and unwatchable. It was embarrassing.

I don't feel compelled to tell other people how to be fans after that. I think everyone's entitled to rip on whoever they like.

Why are you so right all the time.

Not sure how anyone is not pissed about the game today.

It was a statement game in the biggest way.It clearly showed us we clearly not what we thought we were.I expected way better out of this team then a ****ing beat.

It's not BooooooHooooooo its Same Old Same Old.

I’m not upset, or distraught, disappointed, however you want to qualify it, because they lost...I’m upset because of how the offense performed and how badly they were beaten. I’m upset because Tannehill, Gase and the Offense looked like amateur hour again.
And I’m upset because even after all that I still wasn’t really impressed with the Pats offense, the biggest key for them today was that the Dolphins defense was on the field for seemingly forever. It was an embarrassing performance...everyone should be upset.

I’d concur it is certainly fair to want to see how a team responds after having a low like that. You can use an embarrassment to motivate you and improve. But I certainly understand why some fans would want to already jump to the negative conclusion because it’s the pattern and all we’ve known for the better part of 15 or so years.

Gotta love fans like the OP, they think we are the Packers or Steelers or something. Like the team deserves credit for all the grit and post season experience it has.

And where did I say that we were the Packers or Steelers? It's 1 game. Calm down. And if you can't calm down, they make pills for that.

Yea, like this organization, coaching staff,
And quarterback has some proven track record to go on lmao.

We fall for the tease every year.

This team essentially just got drummed 37-zip in a statement game and you wanna tell dudes to just move on from it.

It don’t work that way, playa. This was an embarrassing performance, and one that is typical of a fraudulent team. That doesn’t happen to good teams. The Dolphins are gonna continue to get clowned by the National media and pundits until proven otherwise.

Ok, hang your head and mope all week.

Some of you guys need to get your priorities in order. Seriously.

Miami hasn't won in NE in 10 years yet you magically expected them to start 4-0 on the season?

Before the season started, if I asked you if you'd be happy with Miami going 3-1 in the first quarter of the season, you'd sign up then and there.

Now put your big boy pants on and move the **** on.

First of all not having won in 10 years in NE should not be an excuse. Secondly I personally had them at 2-2 at this point of the season. It is no shame to lose in NE. I am not upset about the loss but how we lost.

I boggles my mind that we go into this game completely unprepared and top it off with being clueless on the field. The way we lost ranks top 10 of some of the worst Dolphins games I have seen. It was horrifying.

You know what is even worse is that my wife is watching it now. She was flying back today and I promised her to record it. I was not allowed to mention the game when I picked her up from the airport. Now she is sitting on the patio watching the recording and I feel so bad for her. :lol:

Should I say something? Is that spousal abuse letting her watch the whole thing? :nah:

You know what is even worse is that my wife is watching it now. She was flying back today and I promised her to record it. I was not allowed to mention the game when I picked her up from the airport. Now she is sitting on the patio watching the recording and I feel so bad for her. :lol:

Should I say something? Is that spousal abuse letting her watch the whole thing? :nah:

My buddy hit me this morning and said “I’m recording the game no spoilers” I was like oookkk I won’t say **** lol

There are a lot of homers on here who live on blind optimism. Oh we’re still 3-1 and in first place still in our division. I watched all the games they played. One play away from losing all 3 games. Bad looking wins from the jets titans and raiders.

No one hate watches the Dolphins. That’s all in your head. Nobody has anytime for that, nor are they relevant enough for that, give me a break. Fans observe the team, see the trends, and react accordingly.

You don’t subscribe to the delusional groupthink optimism that some of the fans on the site wants to see, and all of sudden your a “hater” or not a “real fan” lmao.

Some of us are just sick of the same tired *** crap every year. Some of us refuse to fall for the tease that’s been the last decade n half.

This was a terrible game. There’s nothing to positive to draw from it. This team best case scenario is a 9-7 sneak into wildcard game, only to get thumped.

People want to root for a legit contender. Teams that get round 1 byes and have deep post-season runs. And until that happens, they deserve to get CRUSHED every time a performance like this happens.
they won’t even sniff the playoffs

they won’t even sniff the playoffs

Sniffing the playoffs is not nearly the accomplishment your making it out to be. When you look at the afc teams many you wouldn’t consider playoff teams will be sniffing the playoffs by default. The conference is weak.

16-0 Is out but still on track for my 8-8 prediction...Was hopeful I was going to be wrong but after today's step back and lack of fire in a crucial game its right on schedule.
Its not so much that they lost...Its HOW they lost

Personally after all the years of sucking I was hoping for better than 8-8 from Miami. They are not on schedule either, they have serious problems with injuries and depth, without even talking football. They are not in a good spot right now and they are not on schedule aside from the pretty glare from a 3-1 record.

Tell her it’s ok to quit after the first field goal, the dolphins did.

There are a lot of homers on here who live on blind optimism. Oh we’re still 3-1 and in first place still in our division. I watched all the games they played. One play away from losing all 3 games. Bad looking wins from the jets titans and raiders.

Was the “one play” botching the victory kneel down? What are you talking about? Each of the first 3 games ended with the ball in the dolphins possession.

If you really want to split hairs, I suppose every game of every sport has 1 pivotal point where it is either won or lost, so...

Today was absolutely heinous, potentially the worst performance I’ve ever seen, but don’t use that fact to rewrite history. There was a lot of good in those first games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom