Oh oh oh Fitzmagic | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh oh oh Fitzmagic

The beard is getting better and better at football..pretty interesting stuff..

hasn’t lost any arm strength yet..learning when to cut the defense with his legs when they don’t account for you is a huge deal, bigger deal than anyone can imagine.

Stepping up in the pocket, he’s really very good at.

Timing and anticipation is good

He’s got such big balls when throwing into tight windows, always has, but where I think he’s getting better in that Dept is at disciplining himself on stupid throws that his arm talent can’t make..

his leadership and personality traits are off the charts.

i said last year I think he was getting better at the position, i felt he deserved the respect and the start this year, in my mind he earned the right to take this team this year as far as it can go, no matter how much I love Tua I still believe that today..

I think this was his best game as a Miami Dolphin. Going 18-20, 160 yards, two touchdown passes. Making plays with his legs, good decision making, which isn't always a strength.

Excellent game for Fitzpatrick.

Ya, ya, ya it's great. Can't wait to flip the page on this story already. The back and forth is getting old.

That aside, Fitz played well and I wish him the best with his family situation. I am eager like everyone else to see Tua but I know that has more to do with Tua than Fitz. We will deal with the Jekyl and Hyde thing for another month or so.

Personally, I think people get too high and too low when talking about RF's play. He's basically the same guy every week, the opponents determine more about his production than his week to week variance's.

Additionally, we saw the effect that gaining 6,7 yards a pop in the run game does for the whole offense. That's why I want more OL in next year's draft. I want to make playing QB easy for #1.

If the team collectively played with the same grit, determination and BALLS as Fitz
we'd go undefeated! The man is really putting himself out there!

Talk about leadership being about show and not tell!

I love how after the last 2 losses we all wanted Tua in and Fitz was washed up. 1 win and suddenly he’s king. I still want Tua in there... would love to see what this offense could look like with him. We all want to act like our defense was solid against Jax but anyone who watched that game saw their offense drive up and down the field throwing to wide open receivers under 10 yards down the field all day. The bend but don’t break defense only works if you get turnovers and sacks... which we happened to get Thursday. But let’s not think this will be the norm. Our defense needs to improve majorly and Tua needs a shot

I love when he scrambles.

Not like the designed (?) QB keeper. That was horrible.

But when he sees a gap and takes off, pure (Fitz)magic.

I want to see that like 5 times more per game.

The defense gets so mad at themselves when he picks up a firsty or scores.

I love how after the last 2 losses we all wanted Tua in and Fitz was washed up. 1 win and suddenly he’s king. I still want Tua in there... would love to see what this offense could look like with him. We all want to act like our defense was solid against Jax but anyone who watched that game saw their offense drive up and down the field throwing to wide open receivers under 10 yards down the field all day. The bend but don’t break defense only works if you get turnovers and sacks... which we happened to get Thursday. But let’s not think this will be the norm. Our defense needs to improve majorly and Tua needs a shot
We all who?

Kringlemeister not only plays with Brass Ballz, but with his Ballz to the Wall. He ain't perfect and never was. But man is he fun to watch. Must be that Corn he eats!!!

I think Fitzpatrick is an excellent backup QB who can play well enough to lead a team to 5 or 6 wins a season. He will have games like he had against the Jags Thursday night but he will also have games like he had against the Patriots. I was in no hurry to have Tua start because I wanted to see him get more time for his hip to heal. I also wanted to see how quickly the OL would develop.

While it might be fun to watch the ups and downs of Fitzpatrick, I look forward to seeing Tua replace Fitzpatrick very soon. This team is rebuilding and that means they soon need to play Tua so they can give him experience before the 2021 season begins. Hopefully Tua will take over the starting position in the first game they play the Jets. That would give him 7 games this season to get him accustomed to the NFL and the Dolphins would be ready to make a playoff run next year.

I appreciate that Fitzpatrick is a great mentor for Tua and a great teammate but he is not the future for the Dolphins at the QB position and the sooner he is replaced by Tua, the brighter the Dolphins future will be.

Back
Top Bottom