Oh oh oh Fitzmagic | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh oh oh Fitzmagic

Dolphins need go start Tua. They wasting valuable time. Dolphins ain't going win but 5 games this yr

I love when he scrambles.

Not like the designed (?) QB keeper. That was horrible.

But when he sees a gap and takes off, pure (Fitz)magic.

I want to see that like 5 times more per game.

The defense gets so mad at themselves when he picks up a firsty or scores.
His willingness to do it does put defenses in a bind. It isn't like they are going to do any serious gameplanning for it, or "spy" him. He just does it. Almost at random sometimes.

Ya, ya, ya it's great. Can't wait to flip the page on this story already. The back and forth is getting old.

That aside, Fitz played well and I wish him the best with his family situation. I am eager like everyone else to see Tua but I know that has more to do with Tua than Fitz. We will deal with the Jekyl and Hyde thing for another month or so.

Personally, I think people get too high and too low when talking about RF's play. He's basically the same guy every week, the opponents determine more about his production than his week to week variance's.

Additionally, we saw the effect that gaining 6,7 yards a pop in the run game does for the whole offense. That's why I want more OL in next year's draft. I want to make playing QB easy for #1.

For posters like this and for Dolphins sake i really hope Tua is the next coming. Else we might find the grass isn't always greener on the other side. I'm a enjoy what you have in the moment sorta guy. Tomorrows glory isnt promised!

I've enjoyed watching Fitz play QB for this team. I hope he get's to play for a few more games this seaosn.

For posters like this and for Dolphins sake i really hope Tua is the next coming. Else we might find the grass isn't always greener on the other side. I'm a enjoy what you have in the moment sorta guy. Tomorrows glory isnt promised!

I've enjoyed watching Fitz play QB for this team. I hope he get's to play for a few more games this seaosn.

I get it but it does feel like we’re in a holding pattern waiting to head into some kind of direction. I grew up thinking QBs should throw like Dan Marino so you will have to forgive me if I don’t salute the journeyman every time at the end of his journey, man.

If Tua is the guy, great but the Dolphins are well positioned to take another QB with a high pick if they need to. I don’t really want to go there mentally but I have thought about it already.

I get it but it does feel like we’re in a holding pattern waiting to head into some kind of direction. I grew up thinking QBs should throw like Dan Marino so you will have to forgive me if I don’t salute the journeyman every time at the end of his journey, man.

If Tua is the guy, great but the Dolphins are well positioned to take another QB with a high pick if they need to. I don’t really want to go there mentally but I have thought about it already.

We've played THREE games and still have THIRTEEN to go. It's okay! We're nowhere close to mission critical on Tua and his continued evaluation at this point.

His willingness to do it does put defenses in a bind. It isn't like they are going to do any serious gameplanning for it, or "spy" him. He just does it. Almost at random sometimes.
Don't forget, Fitz graduated from Harvard with a degree in economics - nothing is ever just random. It may be part of chaos theory. Chaos theory is a branch of mathematics focusing on the study of chaos—states of dynamical systems whose apparently random states of disorder and irregularities are often governed by deterministic laws that are highly sensitive to initial conditions.[1][2]
It may also be that Fitz genuinely enjoys the physical contact (tapping into his inner Csonka) and he knows that he can absorb the punishing tackles better than most other QBs because he is tough, gritty, has a higher pain tolerance than others and it also fits well with the rugged bearded image that inspires his teammates and all of us fans.

Last edited:
We've played THREE games and still have THIRTEEN to go. It's okay! We're nowhere close to mission critical on Tua and his continued evaluation at this point.

I enjoyed this “ride” already last year. I’m looking forward to a new car already. That doesn’t mean I’m in a rush to throw him out there. I was one of the few who was preaching to leave him on the bench all season, I’m ok with waiting until 2021.

I don’t get too high when RF plays a good game just like I don’t get too low when RF puts up a clunker.

Just biding my time at this point.

I enjoyed this “ride” already last year. I’m looking forward to a new car already. That doesn’t mean I’m in a rush to throw him out there. I was one of the few who was preaching to leave him on the bench all season, I’m ok with waiting until 2021.

I don’t get too high when RF plays a good game just like I don’t get too low when RF puts up a clunker.

Just biding my time at this point.

Say it with me "we've played 3 out of 16 regular season games..." there's lots of time for Tua.

Last edited:
Say it with me "we've played 3 out of 16 regular season games..." there's lots of time for Tua.

Did you read my post? I’m not clamoring for Tua to be put in.

And for the record, it’s been 19 games now, out of 32.

I fully respect and appreciate what RF has done to help the progress of the franchise but it’s been painful to watch for quite a bit of it.

He’s done his job. Just really looking forward to someone else assuming that position.

Good deal. My mancrush for Tia is unwaning

Tua will respect you and your man crush in the morning if you learn how to spell his name correctly.
It's Tua not Tia.

Note: Tia is Spanish for aunt - eg Tia Maria. It also stands for a transient ischemic attack (TIA) - a stroke that lasts only a few minutes. It happens when the blood supply to part of the brain is briefly blocked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom