Oh oh oh Fitzmagic | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh oh oh Fitzmagic

Tua will respect you and your man crush in the morning if you learn how to spell his name correctly.
It's Tua not Tia.

Note: Tia is Spanish for aunt - eg Tia Maria. It also stands for a transient ischemic attack (TIA) - a stroke that lasts only a few minutes. It happens when the blood supply to part of the brain is briefly blocked.
Cuban American here, text my aunt all the time. TL DR; Spellcheck got me...

Cuban American here, text my aunt all the time. TL DR; Spellcheck got me...
Spellcheck gets the best of us. Good to hear that you haven't got a man crush for your aunt although Cuban American ladies of indeterminate ages are generally blessed with great a$$es.

Spellcheck gets the best of us. Good to hear that you haven't got a man crush for your aunt although Cuban American ladies of indeterminate ages are generally blessed with great a$$es.
Also bat $hit crazy, in my experience.

Tua time will come. Let him learn....he will get in soon enough

I have to say, I enjoy watching Fitzpatrick play. No, I know he is only a placeholder.....but you can clearly see he is actually having fun out there and loves playing for the fins.
These young qb are better than u give them credit.... dolphins hold tua back.

I think Fitzpatrick is an excellent backup QB who can play well enough to lead a team to 5 or 6 wins a season. He will have games like he had against the Jags Thursday night but he will also have games like he had against the Patriots. I was in no hurry to have Tua start because I wanted to see him get more time for his hip to heal. I also wanted to see how quickly the OL would develop.

While it might be fun to watch the ups and downs of Fitzpatrick, I look forward to seeing Tua replace Fitzpatrick very soon. This team is rebuilding and that means they soon need to play Tua so they can give him experience before the 2021 season begins. Hopefully Tua will take over the starting position in the first game they play the Jets. That would give him 7 games this season to get him accustomed to the NFL and the Dolphins would be ready to make a playoff run next year.

I appreciate that Fitzpatrick is a great mentor for Tua and a great teammate but he is not the future for the Dolphins at the QB position and the sooner he is replaced by Tua, the brighter the Dolphins future will be.
I think his game vs NE is worth reexamining in context of what's transpired.
NE beat down the Raiders today, a team that seemed to be rising up.
Secondly, Parker has had his legs the last 2 weeks and when he's right he cant be single-covered. That wasnt the case in week 1. Preston Williams is getting more confidence growing into a solid player who uses his size like a roundballer. Gesicki knows he's the man out there vs his defenders.
Dolphins offense has the weapons we thought they would and WR is, again, a team strength.

His willingness to do it does put defenses in a bind. It isn't like they are going to do any serious gameplanning for it, or "spy" him. He just does it. Almost at random sometimes.
It's not so much 'random' as it is "if you giveth, he taketh". I think teams could scheme to stop it...but at what cost?

Did you read my post? I’m not clamoring for Tua to be put in.

And for the record, it’s been 19 games now, out of 32.

I fully respect and appreciate what RF has done to help the progress of the franchise but it’s been painful to watch for quite a bit of it.

He’s done his job. Just really looking forward to someone else assuming that position.

19 games huh? Didn't realize Tua was on the team last season

19 games huh? Didn't realize Tua was on the team last season

Obviously he wasn't, I'm just talking about having to watch RF play QB. It's tough.

But for the 100th time I'm not saying I'm ready to play Tua. I am not complaining about Fitzpatrick starting. I'm complaining about fans riding the emotional roller coaster that is Fitzmagic. I don't give him too much blame for the losses or too much credit for the wins.

Obviously he wasn't, I'm just talking about having to watch RF play QB. It's tough.

But for the 100th time I'm not saying I'm ready to play Tua. I am not complaining about Fitzpatrick starting. I'm complaining about fans riding the emotional roller coaster that is Fitzmagic. I don't give him too much blame for the losses or too much credit for the wins.
Like him, or not, he deserves credit for the Jax win.

Like him, or not, he deserves credit for the Jax win.

Yup, and blame for the New England game. I just don’t bother either way. I’m not going to live and die with his play, week to week.

It is what is right now, the way it needs to be.

OL is looking good, Gesicki is looking like a beast so at the end of the day all that matters to me is that RF is helping those guys.

You will have to forgive me though, i was already in 2021 draft mode before the season started.

2019 < 2020 < 2021 < 2022 < 2023.......This is all my brain sees right now in regards to this team.

Back
Top Bottom