oh yeah, LSU deserves to go........... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

oh yeah, LSU deserves to go...........

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
they beat such power houses like monroe (1-11) and louisiana tech (5-7). USC loses in OT because of a missed field goal and LSU loses to Florida by 12.

and i'm not the only one that thinks OU is gonna win. the line is OU -6 1/2. thats without home field advantage my friends. if anybody has homefield its LSU, the games in NO for cryin out loud!:rolleyes:

LSU also beat teams like Georgia and Ole Miss. They play in the SEC which is a lot harder than the Pac 10.

If you want to talk about losses, Oklahoma lost by 28. And USC lost to California, a team that isn't even good.

babycry2-1.jpg

You are a hypocrite. That's not what you said in the other post.

...and why is LSU's strength of schedule higher than usc's???
THE PAC 10 IS WEAK. LSU beat a top 10 team TWICE. Try beating one ONCE, usc.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
LSU also beat teams like Georgia and Ole Miss. They play in the SEC which is a lot harder than the Pac 10.

If you want to talk about losses, Oklahoma lost by 28. And USC lost to California, a team that isn't even good.
cal still finished over .500, (7-6) thats a lot better than 1-11!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
cal still finished over .500, (7-6) thats a lot better than 1-11!:rolleyes:
besides, in a conference game, you can throw records out the window!

cal isn't even good, and i suppose florida, with 2 less losses is so much better!:eek: :tongue:

Originally posted by dolfan06
besides, in a conference game, you can throw records out the window!

cal isn't even good, and i suppose florida, with 2 less losses is so much better!:eek: :tongue:

Florida would kick Cal's *** if they played one another. Florida started off poorly but they were playing great football for a long time. Florida is a hell of a lot better than Cal.

I guess there's no sense in arguing on USC's behalf because the world knows they got screwed. Now the world has to face the fact that there will be co-champions.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Seriously. I'm just asking. Have you watched LSU this year?
nope, i've seen OU a couple of times though and i can read stats. they say you're gonna lose!:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom