oh yeah, LSU deserves to go........... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

oh yeah, LSU deserves to go...........

this is a quote fom the paper.........

"pete carroll, who led USC to the number one ranking in both major polls, will be named national coach of the year today during a live telecast of the home depot college football awards show."

USC is not going to the dance, but they're recognized as the best!:D ;) :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I was kidding around saying that you would say that.

I cannot believe you really did. Anyone else reading this thread, how can you back this nut???
That page is from ESPN saying NICK SABAN WON COACH OF THE YEAR.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
You know, I was kidding around saying that you would say that.

I cannot believe you really did. Anyone else reading this thread, how can you back this nut???
That page is from ESPN saying NICK SABAN WON COACH OF THE YEAR.
:rolleyes:

Do you really think those smileys hide your stupidity?
the last thing i want to say to you until after the 5th. do you notice how many supporters you have in this forum. a grand total of one. correction, you may be a athletic supporter yourself!:D :evil:

Who's stuck up your old @ss besides Marinofan??

It's easy to believe the media bias towards usc. We fans who ACTUALLY WATCH BOTH TEAMS know LSU is the best team in the country.

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
Hey now, I'm up no ones ***... I am my own person.
i don't know how many posts i made in this thread, but i did it with out getting vulgar, now this dickwad shows his vocabulary up front! nice goin DD!;)

No, but you did show your FRIGGIN STUPIDITY by thinking you know everything about both teams without even watching both of them, and ignorance is my #1 pet peve, so you brought out the worst in me.

Marinofan, how can you really support this guy? Have you read everything he's posted? It's unreal. I never knew someone could be so brickheaded.

Who's stuck up your old @ss besides Marinofan??

It's easy to believe the media bias towards usc. We fans who ACTUALLY WATCH BOTH TEAMS know LSU is the best team in the country.

I wouldn't say LSU is the BEST team in the country, but I won't say any other team is either. Sadly, this year, we will never really find out who the best team is because USC will not be in the Sugar Bowl. However, LSU definitely deserves to be playing for the National Championship.

Back
Top Bottom