oh yeah, LSU deserves to go........... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

oh yeah, LSU deserves to go...........

You are the most closed minded person I have ever argued with.

I have seen both usc and LSU. So, who do you think is more knowledgeable about this?

That proves that you don't know what your'e talking about. Watch LSU, then come back and say something. You need to see what a real smashmouth football team is all about.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
You are the most closed minded person I have ever argued with.

I have seen both usc and LSU. So, who do you think is more knowledgeable about this?

That proves that you don't know what your'e talking about. Watch LSU, then come back and say something. You need to see what a real smashmouth football team is all about.
look junior, your out of your league here, just wait for the friggin game, until then shut your trap. OU wasn't picked by more than a TD for nothing. in your own backyard for heavens sake!:rolleyes:

junior??? DUDE YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN BOTH TEAMS PLAY.

I forgot more about football than you'll ever know.

...And we all know how important spreads are! How much was Miami favored by last year?

I forgot more about football than you'll ever know.

i can't believe this, this kid is 25, and i'm 57 and he's tellin me he has forgotten more about football than i'll ever know. sometimes there are no tapes on a team and ya have to go with what you read!:tongue:

Well, that is why you are misinformed.

I dont care how old I am or how OLD you are. Football knowledge is not about how long you have been watching it. If that were the case, you'd be sounding alot smarter than what you are.

Well, that is why you are misinformed.

I dont care how old I am or how OLD you are. Football knowledge is not about how long you have been watching it. If that were the case, you'd be sounding alot smarter than what you are.
man, i think you've lost it little one. i'm done with this crap. wait till after the game!:rolleyes:

I haven't lost anything except for my respect for those who argue about something they are not knowledgeable of.

Florida would obliterate cal.

Are you suggesting UM deserved to be a team in the NC? Please, anyone that loses to the Gaygotors isn't a good team.

I haven't lost anything except for my respect for those who argue about something they are not knowledgeable of.

:lol:

Uhh, bling, your criminoles would have lost to Florida if the friggin ACC refs wouldn't have stuck it up their @ss.

And no, I am not suggesting UM should be in the 'ship. Where in the hell did you get that from? What are you people reading?

Uhh, bling, your criminoles would have lost to Florida if the friggin ACC refs wouldn't have stuck it up their @ss.

Yep, the Gators got the shaft.

Back
Top Bottom