OK, fine....BEST MOMENTS! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK, fine....BEST MOMENTS!

- 2001 @ Buffalo - What a great come from behind win!
- 2003 @ Dallas - What a blowout
- 2001 Vs. Indy in the playoffs - I live in Indy and man that was one of my favorites!

What about the 1985 AFC Divisional Playoff against Cleveland.....I think we were down 21-3 and we came back to win 24-21.

Originally posted by MarksBrothers85
wow....umm....you suck!:fire:

clear.gif

I was at Indy when Dan broke Frans TD pass record, it was a loss but I was very proud to have witnissed that live.

1. The return of Dan the Man 94 Bledsoe and Marino Shootout.
2. Clock Play game in 94 Marino to Ingram.
3. 85 Dolphins vs. unstoppable Bears.
4. 98 or 99 win Marino threw a TD to Gadsden to comeback and beat the Colts in Indy.

Originally posted by Bumrush
I was at that game.. Incredible game, I think we were down 16-3 in the 4th quarter

Me too bro!! My first playoff game ever. January 3, 1991. I was 11. Unreal game. Clayton made that catch for the TD that ended up on a football card.

Lowry had a 52(?)-yarder go dead center but inches short. Couldla won it there. Stoyo hit a 58-yarder. Great game.

I have to agree with DD - though my most favorite was the 1993 Thanksgiving Day game against the Cowboys. I say that because I was at my sister's house in Deerfield Beach watching the game and I was the only Dolfan there. Everyone else loved the Cowboys. It was one of the best moments ever when "lett"down did what he did. Fantastic! Amazing! And the glares from my whole family weren't bad either.:D

Back
Top Bottom