OK, fine....BEST MOMENTS! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK, fine....BEST MOMENTS!

wow, wow wow. You know your old when no one mentions the fins beating Washington 14- 7 and the fins go undefeated. That year i became a pure dolfan. I was in the third grade and there is nothing that will compare to that in NFL history. i think that is why so many hate us. Becuase that will never be duplicated again in this rera of free agency and everyone has to mention that every year. especially berman who thinks we are premadonnas.
but Garo yepremian trying to throw and csonk trouncing the skins and The undefeated dolphins hoisting Don shula up as champion is it for me.:D

This POST is awesome!
Brings back awesome memories!
Any 'Phin win is awesome!
Favorite has to be 1985 Bears game!
But there are soo many great games.
Hopefully next years SuperBowl when the Dolphins win will be our new favorite! We need to get Dan a ring one way or another!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

My favorite game was Marino's first game back after injury when he threw for 5 td's and tossed the fourth and 1 bomb to fryer that was great

I was at the Fake Spike game so that ranks as #1 in my book. Others though were the Cheif Playoff Game when Danny brought us back. I remember Clayton throwing the ball into the stands and how loud JRS was!!!! Others:
Seattle Palyoff Game, SD playoff game at home we won 31-0, Marino in 94' opener, The Playoff game Vs the colts, (lamar!!) The Reg season game vs the Raiders when Jay dove in!!!!, The Bronco game last year, So many!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom