Ok guys, here we can post only the cuts of the Dolphins.... | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok guys, here we can post only the cuts of the Dolphins....

Right. But...., one question.....

Why is teddy on his 417th team in 3 years?

Ted aint the answer.
His argument is that Bridgewater is one of the better backup QBs in the league right now, and I’d say that argument is more factual than debatable.

Of course he’s not “the” answer. But if you need a vet QB in a pinch, or even for a few weeks, to keep the team competitive enough to stick around in the standings when QB1 returns…. He’s a viable answer. More so than any of the QBs on the list he responded to aside from Jimmy & Minshew.

Coach addressed that in his press conference and said that he was ready to come back and they were excited to work with him.
Do they expect him to see the field a lot his rookie year?

That wold be amazing considering he is a UDFA who is learning a new position.

His argument is that Bridgewater is one of the better backup QBs in the league right now, and I’d say that argument is more factual than debatable.

Of course he’s not “the” answer. But if you need a vet QB in a pinch, or even for a few weeks, to keep the team competitive enough to stick around in the standings when QB1 returns…. He’s a viable answer. More so than any of the QBs on the list he responded to aside from Jimmy & Minshew.
I was implying ted aint the answer for backup. As starter, full timer? 2-14 season.

Back
Top Bottom