Ok guys, here we can post only the cuts of the Dolphins.... | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok guys, here we can post only the cuts of the Dolphins....

What a horrible take. Jimmy G is definitely better. Minshew is debatable but I would lean towards Minshew. Jordan Love has literally never done anything other than play poorly. Flacco nor Dalton has had a season as good as Bridgewater had last year in years. Funny you’d use a gif like that when you just proved you don’t know anything.
Hey, you asked him, and he responded with some reasonable selections.
Saing "it ain't so" doesn't change a thing.
MAN UP about it - LOL

Byron jones problem in Miami outside of just lacks ball skills has been stacked vertical. It was better last year but it still shows up.
I know he is raw and will go through some bumps but don't be surprise if you see Kader Kohou playing more and more as the season progresses. The guys confidence is thought the roof and is a very good athlete, just needs time to learn the defense and get use to the speed.

with waller he was always in the picture!
Yep. Waller just had an incredible day. Rowe was all over him with good coverage.

Some days you get the bear, some days the bear gets you. I can't fault ER for anything that day.

Where u picking up a 3rd season from? NE only been without Brady for 2 2020 and 2021.

He also went 11-5 with Matt Cassel when Brady blew out his knee. Even last year he went 10-7 with a rookie QB and in the playoffs is impressive. You guys can dismiss BB all you won't. It wont turn out well IMO. But at the end of the day I hope they go 0-17

so for the first four games you see them going with the youth at CB3 (crossen, campbell, kohou), and only if it fails move Rowe from 3rd Safety to CB?

or start right out with the vet (Rowe) heading to 3rd corner?
I go with the youth in the slot initially. If it doesn't work........plan B, whatever that is.......

He also went 11-5 with Matt Cassel when Brady blew out his knee. Even last year he went 10-7 with a rookie QB and in the playoffs is impressive. You guys can dismiss BB all you won't. It wont turn out well IMO. But at the end of the day I hope they go 0-17
I forgot about the year Brady was injured. But we'll see how things look Sept 11th.

What a horrible take. Jimmy G is definitely better. Minshew is debatable but I would lean towards Minshew. Jordan Love has literally never done anything other than play poorly. Flacco nor Dalton has had a season as good as Bridgewater had last year in years. Funny you’d use a gif like that when you just proved you don’t know anything.

The fact you think Bridgewater had a good season last year makes me LOL

At least Dalton and Flacco have had success and played for a franchise longer than one day.

Back
Top Bottom