Ok guys, here we can post only the cuts of the Dolphins.... | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok guys, here we can post only the cuts of the Dolphins....

For all the wrong reasons 😂 although he’s by far our best carry coverage on tight ends option. So I get why he’s still here for another year.
so for the first four games you see them going with the youth at CB3 (crossen, campbell, kohou), and only if it fails move Rowe from 3rd Safety to CB?

or start right out with the vet (Rowe) heading to 3rd corner?

Our corner situation is scary there’s no other way to say it. You remember last year when we played the jags in England and we had to basically play the corners off and just give yards away and essentially the game due to corner attrition? We headed in a similar direction .

Win the first 2 cause at cinci and vs Buffalo with this corner situation is gonna be eegads tough to offset
The funny thing is that so many Fin Fans were all about trading Jones because he wasn't worth it. Now he's going to miss at least 4 games and we see this team is not setup for a Jones exit right now.

so for the first four games you see them going with the youth at CB3 (crossen, campbell, kohou), and only if it fails move Rowe from 3rd Safety to CB?

or start right out with the vet (Rowe) heading to 3rd corner?

I think it will be x and needham on the outside with one of those other guys inside. Not rowe.

Unless we sign a vet which we need to do ASAP

The funny thing is that so many Fin Fans were all about trading Jones because he wasn't worth it. Now he's going to miss at least 4 games and we see this team is not setup for a Jones exit right now.
Dolphin posters. A confused bunch.

I think it will be x and needham on the outside with one of those other guys inside. Not rowe.

Unless we sign a vet which we need to do ASAP
i have no idea all the CBs that just got cut, wonder if there is anyone better than what we kept on the 53.

Ehh Jones wasn’t worth the contract his first year he played better last year but still not up to it. He was just buying us time Id say. Now second boundary is a primary need for 2023. I’m looking at Eli hicks former lsu cb now bama cb as a prime target

And I like his potential as a #2 corner

nobody that knew anything about what makes our defense run was interested in getting rid of Byron Jones.

some know-nothings think he needs to go because he got paid whatever dollars to come over as a free agent, but that literally has zero to do with anything that matters on the field.

Byron jones problem in Miami outside of just lacks ball skills has been stacked vertical. It was better last year but it still shows up.

Back
Top Bottom