Ok guys, here we can post only the cuts of the Dolphins.... | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok guys, here we can post only the cuts of the Dolphins....

Hey, you asked him, and he responded with some reasonable selections.
Saing "it ain't so" doesn't change a thing.
MAN UP about it - LOL
Joe Flacco nor Andy Dalton nor Jordan Love (especially Jordan Love) are reasonable answers.

Last 3 seasons:

Bridgewater: 3.8 TD%, 1.8 INT%, 68% completions, 7.3 yards per attempt, 94.4 QB rating, PFF grades of 73.5, 66, and 73.4

Flacco: 3.4 TD%, 1.8 INT%, 62.1% completions, 6.9 yards per attempt, 86.4 QB rating, PFF grades of 62.1, 55.8, and 66.4

Dalton: 3.5 TD%, 2.8 INT%, 61.9% completions, 6.5 yards per attempt, 80.7 QB rating, PFF grades of 67.1, 69.9, and 66.5

Literally every single metric favors Teddy. The NFL also clearly favors him because all 3 were free agents and Teddy makes more than Dalton and Flacco combined. There is absolutely zero argument to make that either of those guys are better than Teddy. Jordan Love isn’t even worth discussing. I’m not even a big Teddy fan, but anyone pretending he’s not an elite level backup is just being ignorant. The entire argument boils down to “I don’t like Teddy and these guys used to be better than he was.”

Joe Flacco nor Andy Dalton nor Jordan Love (especially Jordan Love) are reasonable answers.

Last 3 seasons:

Bridgewater: 3.8 TD%, 1.8 INT%, 68% completions, 7.3 yards per attempt, 94.4 QB rating, PFF grades of 73.5, 66, and 73.4

Flacco: 3.4 TD%, 1.8 INT%, 62.1% completions, 6.9 yards per attempt, 86.4 QB rating, PFF grades of 62.1, 55.8, and 66.4

Dalton: 3.5 TD%, 2.8 INT%, 61.9% completions, 6.5 yards per attempt, 80.7 QB rating, PFF grades of 67.1, 69.9, and 66.5

Literally every single metric favors Teddy. The NFL also clearly favors him because all 3 were free agents and Teddy makes more than Dalton and Flacco combined. There is absolutely zero argument to make that either of those guys are better than Teddy. Jordan Love isn’t even worth discussing. I’m not even a big Teddy fan, but anyone pretending he’s not an elite level backup is just being ignorant. The entire argument boils down to “I don’t like Teddy and these guys used to be better than he was.”
I said reasonable, not better or worse.
Well, I said for better or worse once. That was enough - LOL
Other than that, a better response than I expected.

I'd be Shocked, I mean Shocked, if Sanders ain't claimed.
I wouldn't be. I find WR to be one of the more plentiful positions. Now if there were some team that loved him in the draft then maybe, but he went undrafted and it didn't seem like we had much competition to sign him.

I wouldn't be. I find WR to be one of the more plentiful positions. Now if there were some team that loved him in the draft then maybe, but he went undrafted and it didn't seem like we had much competition to sign him.
and if he gets claim then so be it. We have a strong WR room right now and with our new HC, I'm confident he'll continue to value the position moving forward

Last 3 seasons:

Right. But...., one question.....

Why is teddy on his 417th team in 3 years?

Ted aint the answer.

I probably would have kept Kindley and or Pankey over Jones.

I also would have just kept Gustin rather than signing Flowers.

I was fine going with 5 WRs. I wouldn't be surprised if all of them are available for the PS.

I probably would have kept Stille instead of Fedjelem. They're obviously different positions, I think Stille is more likely to contribute on defense and I expect our STs to be pretty strong. In fact, I probably would have kept Cracraft over Fedjelem as well.

A year ago I really thought Fedjelem would not make the team. I was wrong then and since that moment have paid special attention to him. The guy is great on ST and I do not know why people do not see that as how players make the bottom positions on a 53 player roster. He has also shown that he is a good safety and a hard hitting one when he gets in the game. I am a CF fan now and in no way will he not be a Dolphin for 17 games this year or until they draft younger safeties.

He was active in all 17 games last year.......

Back
Top Bottom